One month progress pics...

Options
Time4AChng
Time4AChng Posts: 12 Member
I read some of the other posts yesterday and thought I'd share my success too. Was kind of shamed to post pics.....don't know why guess its a self esteem thing. Anyway, I am so proud right now. I had my daughter take my pictures (front, side and back) on March 9th after a workout and then decided to take pics again April 9th, not realizing it had been exactly one month. She took the pics and I put them side by side. I was thinking, oh well no progress really. I showed them to her and she was amazed. I went back and looked at them again and I really could see the difference after studying it for a while. I guess since I'm my worse critic I just already had a sceptical view. But once I took the blinders off, I was almost in tears. ONE MONTH AND I REALLY CAN SEE THE DIFFERENCE. I am so proud. I was definitely needing the motivation today since the scale has started going up. I have decided to just take that scale out of sight so that I can stop concentrating on what it says. I will try to focus more on the inches. So all this Zumba, walking, starting to jog a little, and using the weighted hoop on occassion, not to mention obsessing over calorie counting in MFP is DEFINITELY working. I am going to keep moving towards my goal and try to help others who want to go along with me. We can do it. My newest motto: WINNING....causing I'm LOSING!

CW: 201
MFP SW: 211
GW: 150

th_Onemonthprogress-1.jpg

th_sideview1month.jpg

th_backprogressonemonth.jpg

Replies

• sammyjj53
    sammyjj53 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! Keep up the good work. Don't give up! It is sooo motivating when you see results and now that you do you can only imagine bigger results I bet. Don't give up, keep truckin along!!! :drinker:
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I love your attitdue, you go girl :)
  • almondbliss
    almondbliss Posts: 115
    Options
    Great progress, I definitely see the difference....Keep it up!
  • jammiewolf
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU GIVE ME HOPE AND ENCOURAGEMENT WITH YOUR POSTING----:bigsmile:
  • sanderskimberly
    Options
    Good job!!! Keep up the good work!!!! #IAMinspired!!
  • Time4AChng
    Time4AChng Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am trying to change the picture so that you can see both. I am having trouble getting the picture to show the entire photo.
    You can use this link to get a bigger picture. I give up...

http://photobucket.com/Time4AChng
  • kristen5286
    kristen5286 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    wow... you can really see a difference! Your booty is almost completely hidden by your arms! Awesome job! keep it up.. you're almost to ONEderland!
  • crythreetears
    crythreetears Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    great job!! Keep it up!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Congrats. I can see the difference. It is hard when you see yourself everyday. Keep up the good work, and you will be to your goal in no time. Amazing job!!!
  • zucena
    zucena Posts: 43
    Options
    woo hoo!!! you go girl!!:heart:
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    great job! the pics are little but it looks like a HUGE difference! keep it up! :)
  • FIREfitGrl27
    Options
    Doing AMAZING! WOW, I can tell the difference all over and especially in your tummy...it's down...hips are slimmer...arms! legs! You ROCK! Keep up the great work, lady! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!