hi! ... anyone else frustrated??

Options
anyone else frustrated with me?? now I guess the reasoning for this is b/c I haven't been making the best food options... for the most part I am...but I've been doing the calorie thing for 37 days...of that..13 days I went over my calories and 19 days I have worked out burning usually at least 300 calories each...sometimes up to 600 calories in 45 minutes..and I've lost no weight!!! maybe 0.5lb...sooo frustrated!!! but I will continue on and buckle down :)

Replies

• jeepzilla
    jeepzilla Posts: 201
    Options
    you have to make good food decisions when trying to lose weight the more excersice you do the better too... :)
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Just try to be more consistant with your efforts. You will be able to obtain the success you seek.
  • corrinnebrown
    corrinnebrown Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I feel you! I hvae been doing p90x...actually next Monday is my 90 day mark...I have only lost 14 pounds, I am super bummed but I love the way I feel, so I keep telling myself that! Best of luck to you!!!
  • liveinbliss
    liveinbliss Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I get really frustrated with myself as well! The best part about tracking is you can go back and see those bad decisions you've made and know exactly where you went wrong. Once you start getting to the point where the good decisions outweigh the bad the scale should start moving! Your making the right choice by being here and by working out so just start working on the food choices and it should all start coming together. Good luck to you!
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    commit and you will succeed.........nuff said :)
  • JBatt123
    JBatt123 Posts: 24
    Options
    I am so with you!!! I'm working out a lot, usually (minus one day a week) keeping under my calorie count and only a half a pound.
  • ssawchenko
    Options
    There is a good chance that you are building muscle with those workouts, so while the scale may not be moving, your fitness level and body fat % may be :) I've read in numerous places to completely disregard the scale in the first few months of a new workout/diet routine.

Stick with it, stay positive and focus on how you are feeling and how the clothes are fitting ;) Not what the scale says. It's a filthy lier anyways ;)

ps. Also, make sure that you are eating above your 'starvation' calorie level. Less calories does not always mean you will lose more weight.
  • pebblesn30
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the motivation!..Helps alot...Def need to watch my food choices..work ordered from Panera today..and I opted out..sticking with the veggies, rice and mushrooms I brought in....and gaining muscle may be true..I have started Jillian Michaels 30 day shred..and there is strength training in that....so...I'm committed and sticking with this :)
  • mkennedym
    mkennedym Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    are you positive you are recording your calories correctly? are you measuring out portions, or are you just eyeballing them? check that out first. generally if someone isn't losing weight it is because they are eating more than they think they are.
  • neesham
    neesham Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi. Im Michael. Im new to this. I train 4 times a week. each time i do interval training everytime i go to burn off.

im from boro so if ur from around here say hi
  • dietpop
    dietpop Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the motivation!..Helps alot...Def need to watch my food choices..work ordered from Panera today..and I opted out..sticking with the veggies, rice and mushrooms I brought in....and gaining muscle may be true..I have started Jillian Michaels 30 day shred..and there is strength training in that....so...I'm committed and sticking with this :)

Good job avoiding the empty carbs from Panera. Too tempting!

I lost 6 pounds over 6 months on exercise alone, then I eliminated wheat products and lost another 7 pounds in 6 weeks. Eliminating wheat sounds weird, but by doing it, all high calorie bagels, cookies, cakes, pizzas, breadsticks and most snacks are out of my diet.