I'm new and a low carber!!!!!

Options
I was wondering if there is anyone out there starting on MFP and doing Atkins? I just started with Induction today and was wondering if there is anyone there doing the same and we can team up and support each other...

Lets do it together! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• darcirb
    darcirb Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi I'm not doing Atkins, but I would be happy to support you on your journey.
  • gjlb1215
    gjlb1215 Posts: 5
    Options
    Thank you!
    44236 Posts: 28
    Options
    I'm also new and I started a low carb high fat program. This is also new for me by I did a lot of research and I like the benefits of doing it. I will give you my support! Good Luck! :wink:
  • Mmmary212
    Mmmary212 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Me! Me! Me! I need more low carb/Atkin's friends!

I'm halfway through week 3 of induction...I'm not going "by the book" but basically following the same concept. ><friend request sent><
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    not on the same plan but friend request sent. good luck to you!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Go to dlife.com , food and fitness, recipes. It has a ton of low carb recipes. It even lets you choose by low, lower, lowest. Just check it out. I've lost 30 lbs in 6 months. But I don't think it is for people who want to eat high fat low carb. It's all about good balance.
  • ladybb7
    ladybb7 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I eat the carbs and sugar recommended by MFP- which are lower compared to what I used to eat... I have done south beach in the past with success, but gained weight back when I slacked on the program.... With MFP I don't feel deprived and am still seeing results... a bit slower, but at least I'm able to eat what I want :)