how many windows do you have open on your computer?

godblessourhome
godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
edited September 26 in Chit-Chat
i have 3 internet windows open, one with 5 tabs, one with 9 tabs and one with 13 tabs. i have three document windows open and one adobe reader window open. i have one pictures window open. i have one music window open.

it drives my hubby crazy! anybody out there like me? what do you have open?

Replies

• candlegal
    candlegal Posts: 220 Member
    Ditto! Drives my hubby crazy too. We each have our own laptops so whenever he uses mine I think it overwhelms him! LOL! what can I say? I like to be well informed, on everything! We have MacBooks so I have many tabs open and minimized things, I currently have 6 tabs and I use google chrome and Safari for organizing all my searches:) Love my MacBook!!
  • crystaltrejo
    crystaltrejo Posts: 263 Member
    two monitors, one has 7 windows open the other has one window with 5 tabs, nice to multi-task huh?
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    I'm like your hubbies, haha.

Right now I have one internet page open, with 2 tabs, and then MSN is open. That is all.... haha. The most I might ever get up to is also having a word document open as well, while working on homework or something.
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    I have outllok 9for work) and I have IE with 3 tabs (email, fb and MFP) hehe x
  • vale131
    vale131 Posts: 9 Member
    I have 5 windows open - one with 4 tabs.
  • twigs187
    twigs187 Posts: 7
    6 Tabs, with Firefox open with 7 tabs by itself... :glasses:
  • LeonaB17
    LeonaB17 Posts: 304
    I have dual monitors ( Im at work) - on one monitor- 4 systems open. On the other- internet explorer with 4 tabs. I usually have more though.
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    I thought I was bad with 4 programs and 4 tabs in Firefox. I'm just a light weight.
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    I usually only ever have 1 window open in firefox, usually start out with 5 and currently at 7.
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    I have two monitors going. Multiple windows. Who can keep up, once I get going.
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    I just open firefox & I'm set for the day. Sometimes word gets opened. That's about it.
  • lolareina
    lolareina Posts: 13 Member
    2 monitors one (explorer) with 4 tabs other monitor has 4 different windows( 2 adobe 1 outlook 1 mysis) and the mysis one has a totaly different screen that has 5 more windows open. Wow I have never realized how many I have open till now.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    What drives me crazy are people with desktops that look like Word, Excel and IE puked on it and then tried to clean it up with a leaf blower. I have 3 icons and the rest are in my quick launch.
  • justahorsen
    justahorsen Posts: 234
    What drives me crazy are people with desktops that look like Word, Excel and IE puked on it and then tried to clean it up with a leaf blower. I have 3 icons and the rest are in my quick launch.

I'm with you NO extra Icons on the desktop....and I currently have 7 open items:smile:
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    My work program, email minimized, IE and Firefox open with non-sense on one tab, work on the other in case my boss walks by, Visio and my music player
This discussion has been closed.