Progress pics..20 lbs down..bra/undies warning!

Options
So I'm doing it! Here are my progress pics thus far! Today I weighed myself (not my official weigh in day) and I was another 2 lbs down so as of today I'm down 22 lbs. I've also lost over 20 inches. Thanks for looking. I can't wait to have the 150 lb pics on here!

This is my first set of pics. The first was taken 12-18-10, the second 12-25-10, and the third 2-20-10. I'm between 230lbs and 240lbs in these. The last was right before I decided to start my journey to a healthier life!

2011-02-20155400-1.jpg

This set was taking about 2 weeks after I started going to the gym. Around 230lbs. Sorry 'bout the undies. lol They come up over my belly button now! I didn't think I'd ever be sharing these.

086-1-1.jpg

This set was somewhere around 4-6 weeks in. Around 223lbs here.

092-1-1.jpg

Finally, these were taken this morning. 216lbs!!!! I'm never going to stop this lifestyle. It's amazing!

324-1-1.jpg

Here goes nothing! I hope this works.

Replies

• maggieminus50
    Options
    Great job!
  • LindseyC87
    LindseyC87 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Great job. You are looking great.... Keep on the good work. This is only my second day on this journey, but im thinking I might take some Before photos and measurments tonight to compare..
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    wow! you've really lost inches - through your midsection especially! ahem. jealous. :tongue:

keep it up!
  • ChunTingO
    ChunTingO Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    wow!!!!!
  • teenasbody
    teenasbody Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    WOW Great Job! Keep up the great work!
  • missduffbug
    missduffbug Posts: 217
    Options
    you look fantastic - congratulations :)
  • mamacremers
    mamacremers Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!!!!
  • karo224
    karo224 Posts: 292
    Options
    awesome job.....keep up the great work! you look great!
  • MommyLumpkin
    Options
    Great job. You are looking great.... Keep on the good work. This is only my second day on this journey, but im thinking I might take some Before photos and measurments tonight to compare..

Do it! You won't regret it. Last week I didn't lose a pound but I lost almost 2 inches. I measure my bicep, bust, waist, hips, and thigh. It's a spirit saver to see those inches, or lack there of, when the scale doesn't move!

I have a journal that I keep all my weigh ins and measurements in and I stick to only counting the ones on Sunday to keep consistant. Good luck on your journey. I'll add you as a friend!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Girl you are really showing that progress..looking great!!
  • francinev97
    Options
    great job! I was just wondering how tall you are? I ask because I'm about the same starting weight and its nice to see someone in the same boat. Thanks for the motivation :)
  • cbpirie
    cbpirie Posts: 15
    Options
    Thank you for sharing, you have given me encouragement. I am down 3 lbs in under 2 weeks.:happy:
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Go you! Your hard work is paying off!

I took some pics a month ago and some yesterday. Even though I've lost 9 lbs and several inches (4 off my waist alone) since then, I really couldn't see a difference. I was pretty disappointed.
  • ebel3235
    ebel3235 Posts: 5
    Options
    You're looking great! Keep up the good work!
  • MommyLumpkin
    Options
    great job! I was just wondering how tall you are? I ask because I'm about the same starting weight and its nice to see someone in the same boat. Thanks for the motivation :)

I'm 5'6" I'll add you as a friend!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job - I can see a big difference. Keep it up girl. You are well on your way to a new you. You will be to that goal in no time!!! Amazing job so far.
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    great progress.
    keep it up.
  • Carmendu
    Carmendu Posts: 409
    Options
    I am impressed. You look great. Congrats on losing that much and all the hard work that you have put into it. Hang in there and you will be at the weight that you want in no time.
  • lphoenix129
    Options
    This is awesome! Great job!
  • susu5
    susu5 Posts: 122
    Options
    You look great! I like this site too!!! I have lost 21 pounds and do see a difference also! Yea!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!