Beach Body programs?

Options
Can anybody tell me more about the Beach Body program? I know that they have a website with all kinds of exercise programs and supplements.....I'm wondering if they have a calorie tracker? Is it geared for people trying to lose weight or those already in fantastic shape? Or does the website help you to plan a diet to follow? If you have any info you'd like to share, I'd love to hear it......Thanks!

Replies

• qualitymama
    qualitymama Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I tried 10 minute trainer. I liked it a lot. My hubby did p90X but didnt stay with it. I lost close to 20 pounds on 10 minute trainer, and gained it back. My fault, not the program...
  • bree1609
    bree1609 Posts: 136
    Options
    I purchased the Turbo Jam dvd system. I love it. It gives you three dvds to choose from. I like to do the 20 minute Turbo Jam during the week and the 45-50 minute programs on the weekends.

I bought a HRM to calculate calories burned. I think that's the best way to do it.
  • MizzFitness
    MizzFitness Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm a coach for beach body. I became a coach because the programs work! 62 lbs gone & it all started with Turbo Jam! I've also tried p90x, turbo fire, hip hop abs, 10min trainers, insanity... Some programs, like insanity, you feel like you can't do if you aren't in great shape but it actually gets you into great shape really fast. I love the programs, not all. Everyone has their own taste & style. If you have any questions about anything feel free to message me. I'll be totally honest with you on what success I had where & what I was eating when I wasn't successful. lol think chocolate ;)

Good luck to you both! Success isn't easy, but damn it's worth it!!
    Ese
    :happy:
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I have nearly ALL of the Beachbody programs, and they all are great exercise. The website helps you pick out the one that would help you the best depending on fitness level and what you like to do.

The website has diet plans and other tools, but to use them you have to be a Beachbody Club Member. It's only $2.99 a week, though.

There are free parts of the website like message boards and other cool things too, like WOWY which is like an online gym that you log your workouts in to each day...and they choose random people who log in to win prizes everyday.

However, each program comes with diet strategies, booklets, and tons of recipes. So you could actually just the workout program you want, and then come over here to MFP and use the free tools here.

I personally use both websites (TBB and MFP) and have found both to help me out in different ways. Just take a look around the website and decide whether or not it's for you, but like I mentioned before, you do not have to have that Club Membership to buy or use any of the programs.
  • Mattyc33
    Mattyc33 Posts: 7
    Options
    This is a few months ago, so you very well may have your answer by now but I thought I would give some info. I am an independant beach body coach and you can buy any of the beach body products from me, if you were interested. TeamBeachBody.com doesn't have a calorie counter like this site but there are lots of great features for the free members including work out trackers and message boards. If you do a paid membership to teambeachbody for $12 a month you get a personalized meal plan that includes all nutrition information including the calories in each meal, it is very helpful.

The supplements are great too, especially Shakeology that gives you a protein/meal replacement shake combined with the vitamin power of a super food green drink.

I hope this info has been helpful and if you have any other questions, I'd be happy to try to help!