Hello everyone...glad to meet you!

Options
:laugh:
Hello, I'm glad to be here! My sister and mother introduced me to this site and I hope I can gain a lot out of it and meet some very interresting people who share my thoughts, feelings and obviously goals! Its always nice to meet new people!

Tonya

Replies

• iwanttobethinner
    Options
    :laugh:
    Hello, I'm glad to be here! My sister and mother introduced me to this site and I hope I can gain a lot out of it and meet some very interresting people who share my thoughts, feelings and obviously goals! Its always nice to meet new people!

Tonya
  • Mahlia
    Mahlia Posts: 190
    Options
    Hello and welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Welcome & good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • Helen43
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    welcome! good luck to you!:drinker:
  • lascolaj514
    lascolaj514 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. I've learned alot about calorie counting on this site. It helps to be conscious about what I'm eating. I get alot out of the message boards too. There's alot of inspiration and support here. Jackie
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. i wish I could get my mom and sister to use this site...
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • kendallalissa
    Options
    Welcome! This site has been a lifesaver for me. I've learned so much in this past month since I started. Good luck to you!!
    98575.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • crazyboutdasies
    Options
    Man tonya i wanted to be one of the first to reply to your topic but didn't get a chance to. Oh well, Lets keep up that good work and one day "hopefully" in the near future we will be so skinny, and both of our men will want us more:bigsmile: