Smart Ones

Options
These are pretty good! For some reason I've always bought the Michelina's Lean Gourmet and thought that anything over $1.50 must be overpriced. But... I think the extra $ is worth it in this case. :love:

Which ones are your favorites? Today I'm having the Picante Chicken. It's the only one I've tried so far but I have Lasagna Bolgnese and Sante Fe Rice & Beans in the freezer.

Replies

• kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    These are pretty good! For some reason I've always bought the Michelina's Lean Gourmet and thought that anything over $1.50 must be overpriced. But... I think the extra $ is worth it in this case. :love:

Which ones are your favorites? Today I'm having the Picante Chicken. It's the only one I've tried so far but I have Lasagna Bolgnese and Sante Fe Rice & Beans in the freezer.
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I prefer lean cuisine! Usually have one for lunch, but it's nice to try other things ever now and then:smile:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I like the smart ones chocolate fudge cake. lol. I have gotten away from frozen dinners though, they don't fill me up and I've found I can cook something as lean for less $$
  • cmccune712
    cmccune712 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I love smart ones!! My favorite is the santa fe rice and beans. I also like the macaroni and cheese and the pizzas!! Enjoy!
  • scheys76
    scheys76 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I have them most every evening at work. My fav is the Creamy Rigatoni with Broccoli and Chicken.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to the Sante Fe Rice and Beans. YUMMY!!
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I prefer lean cuisine! Usually have one for lunch, but it's nice to try other things ever now and then:smile:

Although I occasionally eat Smart Ones, I do enjoy Lean Cuisines too!
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    The strawberry shortcake is so good. Last night I had the turkey and garlic mashed potatoes. It was good. I try not to eat them to much because of the sodium but they can be good. I love the pasta ones. I love italian food.
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I like them in a rush...but I dont think they give you much food:ohwell: I find that IF I have the time I can make me something thats alot more filling :happy:

~Roni
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    I love the Sante Fe Rice and Beans. It's very filling.:drinker:
  • tashjs21
    Options
    So I went to the store because this thread reminded me that I was out of Sante Fe Rice and Beans. :love:
    I picked up some more to try. For dinner I had the Chicken enchildas Monterey. Soooooo good!

For lunch I brought Mango BBQ chicken and Orzo...I'll let you know how that one is. :drinker:
  • tashjs21
    Options
    Update:
    The Mango BBQ Chicken was decent. I recommend mixing the orzo salad with the chicken and mangos though. The orzo by itself was somewhat bland.
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Update:
    The Mango BBQ Chicken was decent. I recommend mixing the orzo salad with the chicken and mangos though. The orzo by itself was somewhat bland.

:heart: :heart: :heart:
  • blzmaxgnrccjkmly
    Options
    smart ones are very good but be sure to drink plenty of water with them because they are loaded with sodium!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    How are the Heathly Choice meals? I just bought them at the store (5 for $10) and I had a coupon if you bought 5 you got a meal free....so, what the heck, I bought some. I figured they would be good in a pinch if I needed to make something quick.