Weight gain explained

Options
TDGee
TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
My friend and I have studied the subject of why people gain weight at length now.
The Alimentary canal:the tubular passage that extends from mouth to *kitten*, functions in digestion and absorption of food and elimination of residual waste, and includes the mouth, pharynx, esophagus, stomach, small intestine, and large intestine.

After much thought and scientific research, we have come to the following conclusion:

The hole at the top (your mouth), is much bigger and more physically active than the hole at the bottom (your well, you know...).
It's like a giant funnel!! More stuff can go in than can come out, causing a slowdown in the flow through the tract, causing weight gain.

I never said that our scientific research was done in a completely sober state, smiley-eatdrink009.gif but it is irrefutable fact, you can test it (measure it) yourselves, if you want. :noway:

Thought folks might want to know! :bigsmile:

Okay, now back to your regularly scheduled lives.

Replies

• poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    LMAO!!!!
  • Shellz206
    Shellz206 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    hahahahahahahahahaha
  • MissKim
    MissKim Posts: 2,853 Member
    Options
    WOW....SO DEEP. Now we know...
  • ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That is funny! Love it!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    it's good to know the facts =) lol
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    My friend and I have studied the subject of why people gain weight at length now.
    The Alimentary canal:the tubular passage that extends from mouth to *kitten*, functions in digestion and absorption of food and elimination of residual waste, and includes the mouth, pharynx, esophagus, stomach, small intestine, and large intestine.

After much thought and scientific research, we have come to the following conclusion:

The hole at the top (your mouth), is much bigger and more physically active than the hole at the bottom (your well, you know...).
    It's like a giant funnel!! More stuff can go in than can come out, causing a slowdown in the flow through the tract, causing weight gain.

I never said that our scientific research was done in a completely sober state, smiley-eatdrink009.gif but it is irrefutable fact, you can test it (measure it) yourselves, if you want. :noway:

Thought folks might want to know! :bigsmile:

Okay, now back to your regularly scheduled lives.

That's funny!!:laugh:
  • knighty
    knighty Posts: 62
    Options
    so thats where that extra pound came from LOL hehe
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Well, it is true that you take in much more than you let out. I can't remember the time exactly, but a rich guy with some "eccentricities" lived on a scale for 20+ years. he had a maid do everything for him. I believe over all he took in 50 tons of food and released 30 tons of weight (maybe that's over a person's life time). I heard this a good 7 years ago, tried to google quick but couldn't find it.
  • bethikabob
    bethikabob Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    LOL! it's all clear to me now...
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,082 Member
    Options
    giggle.gif
  • boomsmom
    boomsmom Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Too Funny! Thanks for the Laugh!!! :laugh:

Sometimes the best logic occurs to us when we have partaken of deep soul searching libations!!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Makes perfect sense to me.
  • arisbett
    arisbett Posts: 27
    Options
    OOOHHHHHH now I get it!!!! LOL
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Yup! Just trying to help unravel the great mysteries of life.... Saving the world and mankind, one beer at a time. smiley-eatdrink050.gif[/url]