Mmmmmmm motivation pleasy !!!

MinxMooMoo
MinxMooMoo Posts: 24
edited September 26 in Motivation and Support
:cry: Hi My Fitness Pal friends and anyone who has not added me as a friend yet !!!!

Whoah put on 2lbs today , have just binged myself senseless , now I feel disgusting , sick and angry. I need to sort this cycle of behaviour out .

I know I am not the only one who feels like this , I desperately need to lose weight and continue with my fitness and learn to like myself !!!

Help ??? Please

:sad:

Replies

• Jessaamine
    Jessaamine Posts: 111
    Your weight can vary by 5 pounds in a single day. Just relax and be healthy, the rest will come : )
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Ok. So you stumbled today, but it's one day. You can start again, and you are worth starting again now! One thing I've learned the hard way is that if you don't love yourself now, you still won't love yourself when you are that magic goal weight. You will always find something in yourself to hate. So, make a list of the positive things about yourself right now and build from there. And go out and get a 10 minute walk to help refocus yourself (I don't care if it's the middle of a blizzard or blowing a gale). We didn't gain our bad habits overnight, so you won't learn good ones overnight, but you can take the first step again!
  • Just write today off and start again tomorrow. You know you can do it! And remember that you are a truly lovely person who we all love and admire. You are also very beautiful, and will have to learn to see that even if I have to nag and nag at you to make you see lol!
    Love you lots lovely lady. xxxxx:flowerforyou:
  • ahhhhh thank you for lovely responses xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    I second what the others said, You can't consider anything "off limits" or you will be miserable. Chalk it up to an "I deserved that for all my hard work" and move on.
    Last night I had a Whopper. It was not that good, but I am back on track today.
  • Hey, I did the same thing over the weekend....scales showed +6lbs! Must of been 50% water though as -3lbs came off quickly and I am now only -1lb away from getting back to last weeks weight.....

At the time, it was OK but I felt gutted afterwards......lesson learnt for me I think......I think maybe it workef for me, to help me understand how bad I was.....it might do the same for you!

We all end up doing it honey - and potentially more than once too!

Get back on it tomorrow

Claire x
This discussion has been closed.