Im looking for friends so we can encourage each other

Options
I agree that when you have a workout partner or friends that can encourage you then it makes losing weigh easier. I on here to lose about 30 lbs. I'm aiming to get on the lower scale of what I should average. I'll get there when the time is right but I think I need to stop procrastinating on going to the gym on getting my Jane Fonda on...lol

Replies

• A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    added you to help you along the way.
  • HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    i have more than 30 to lose, but i will encourage you to help get you there! request sent!
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. I am in the process of losing at least 32 lbs (down the first 13 so far!!) Also, I am looking ot change my eating and exercise habits to not have to lose again. This site is definintely a HUGE help and the people are all terrific!!! GOod luck to you!!!!!!!
  • cahins
    cahins Posts: 2
    Options
    Add me too! I'm new to this fitness pal. I've already lost 15 pounds and I have 10 more that I'd like to get rid of and it's been really hard. I keep bouncing back and forth. I lose about 5 but then I get it back, but at least I'm maintaining I guess.
  • t_rog
    t_rog Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 30 lbs as well! Add me if you like :)
  • lmschwanke
    lmschwanke Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have a long way to go (aprox. 60 lbs.), I do have a strong knoledge on working out given that alot of my "gain" is now muscle.
    When it come so working out more cardio and when it come to strenght training lighter weight more reps.
  • Fruchtzwerg
    Fruchtzwerg Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Will add you in a minute. Nothing better than friends that motivate each other :-)
  • Ponpress05
    Options
    Welcome! Added you!