No Pudge Brownies

Options
I have been hearing about No Pudge brownie mix for awhile and being that brownies are one of my absolute favorite sweets, I was curious what they would be like. Well, I tried them and they are seriously delicious! And only 120 cals!! I tried black bean brownies before no pudge, and while they were good, they were sort of dry, like a cakey texture. But not No Pudge...they are gooey and moist, especially if you microwave them for 15 seconds. ...I made them in individual muffin cups and wrapped each one in foil so they are on hand when I need a sweet treat.
So if you ever wanted a really delicious brownie that actually tastes like a real brownie, then you should try No Pudge. Its a pink box and I got mine at my local Kroger. For 120 cals you cant beat them.

Replies

• lilchubbybunny
    Options
    do you know if they are vegan friendly? like do they need eggs or milk?
  • LusciousLeaks
    Options
    how many grams of sugar?
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Sounds good I'll have to look for them next grocery store trip!
  • daddyzgurl
    Options
    I agree!!! I make the "real" brownies for my kids and the no pudge for me. Add some fat free whipped cream and the whole family can eat dessert together!!
  • MissMakayla
    Options
    The only ingrediaent you add to the mix is vanilla yogurt, but for vegans a great substitute is applesauce in the same quantity. I love the no pudge brownies!!
  • arfdemob5
    arfdemob5 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I tried to make the black bean brownies once and they turned out HORRIBLE...I wonder what you did different to not think they were truly the most disgusting thing EVER!????

But, I love No Pudge!!!
  • IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    ^^LOL^^:laugh: :laugh:

Commandment 11: Thou shalt not weight more than thy refridgerator!

This made me spit out my water! Too cute! I needed a laugh :laugh:

Definitely going to have to look up these brownies! yum!
  • AmyLaPlume
    Options
    http://www.nopudge.com/nutritionals.htm

You can add yogurt or applesauce.... 22 grams of sugar :/
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    I copied this off their website for those above as I was curious as well:

No Pudge! Original Fudge Brownie Mix Nutritional Info:
    Ingredients:
    Pure cane sugar
    Unbleached wheat flour
    Dutch cocoas
    Egg whites
    Cornstarch
    Wheat gluten
    Natural vanilla flavor
    Salt
    Baking soda
    Servings per container - 12 brownies
    One serving – 1/12th
    Calories (per one serving) – 110 (approximately 120 prepared)
    Total Fat – 0
    Cholesterol – 0
    Sodium 100 mg per serving
    Total Carbohydrate – 28 g per serving
    Dietary Fiber – 1 g per serving
    Sugars – 22 g per serving
    Protein – 2 g
    1,320 calories/box
    110 calories/mix for 1/12th serving
    120 calories prepared for 1/12th serving

Box yields 16 Single Servings (2 tablespoons of mix = 32 tbsp/box)
    1 Single Serving = 85 calories
    1 tbsp dry mix = 43 calories

Too much sugar for me but I am Diebetic.
  • merB89
    merB89 Posts: 122
    Options
    oh gosh they're so good! I like your idea of making individual ones. Because even though one is low in calories, 3 definitely isn't! I have little self control...Do you freeze them? And then defrost when you want to eat one? I'm curious how that would make them taste.
  • RoniDoll
    RoniDoll Posts: 262
    Options
    do you know if they are vegan friendly? like do they need eggs or milk?

replace the milk with soy milk and replace the eggs with 1 TBS of milled flax seed + 3 TBS of water per egg
  • katevonr
    katevonr Posts: 27
    Options
    They are delicious! I've always had great success with the original flavor. I tried the cappuccino flavor once though and it was a massive failure. They never set so I never got to eat them. Anyone else experienced this problem?
  • iverayna
    iverayna Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Their flavors are all good too mint chocolate cappuccino.. Moderation is key because they may not contain oil or butter but they do contain sugar..
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I heard great things about these. I'll have to try them after lent because I gave up chocolate.
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I finally tried the No Pudge tonight..... the single serve recipe using the Cappuccino flavored mix. I did not care for it at all! Maybe the regular brownie flavor is better... not sure what I'm going to do with the rest of the box of mix I have other than toss it... what a waste!
  • DaytonaDawn
    Options
    Thank you for the info...I hope I can find them at our local store this weekend!!!

Daytona Dawn

9615118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter