Before & After Pics!

Options
2»

Replies

• tpycha126
    tpycha126 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Wow you look absolutely incredible! You look awesome and great job getting that baby weight plus more off! Those photos are quite the inspiration!
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    WOW. I am shamed into eating healthy today. ;)
  • mazomama
    mazomama Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    so inspirational!!!! i just had to share on Facebook! You rock!:happy:
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    (cat call goes here) you look awesome, great job
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Wow. I am very impressed. What an inspiration to me and the rest of the momies who have had babies. You can do it, so I can do it. I am over halfway there to my goal. Just have the last 20 lbs to lose. You look amazing!!!
  • MissKMN
    MissKMN Posts: 119
    Options
    I am pretty much in love with your blog! I will definitely be sharing it with friends - it goes over so many of the things I keep telling them, although they just look at me like I'm crazy.

Thank you SO much for sharing and congratulations - you look amazing! A huge inspiration.
  • Time4AChng
    Time4AChng Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look INCREDIBLE....thanks for sharing.:smile:
  • Jess116
    Jess116 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats!
  • ampjorgensen
    ampjorgensen Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    if you don't mind me asking how did you get rid of your stretch marks? haha i have horrible stretch marks from this pregnancy and was wondering how to get rid of them haha
  • get_it_gone2012
    Options
    bump for later - aweome job though!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME :flowerforyou:

I loved you story.....I have tons of baby weight I'm trying to lose and its such an inspiration to see what is possible with hard work
  • mcrawley22
    mcrawley22 Posts: 128
    Options
    WOW!!! Awesome work!! I haven't had babies yet but this post of yours defniltey shows me that once I do I have no excuse to let myself go!! Good job!! :happy:
  • npryor100
    npryor100 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Loved reading your blog posts--I'm the same height with "small bones" down from 220 to 160. You are totally inspiring that I can finish this journey and lose those last few pounds
  • Domestica
    Domestica Posts: 91
    Options
    Quite a few women have asked me how I got rid of my stretch marks! The truth is, I still have them! But the more weight you lose, the less and less noticeable they are. Over time, they get lighter and the more fat you remove from underneath them, the more they "shrink". Simple explanation but it's just like most other things with weight loss, it just takes time and dedication and the rest will follow! ;)

Even though they're still somewhat there, I have absolutely NO hesitation to get into a bikini -- once you work as hard as you are to get rid of that weight, you won't care about some stupid barely-there marks!
  • Domestica
    Domestica Posts: 91
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your awesome feedback! Please feel free to add me as a friend! I always post my blog updates and helpful tips. My journal is also open and I'm 100% for entering my food/exercise -- stalk my food diary if you want to see the real truth! :)
  • bhawk82
    bhawk82 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes, Domestica. You look incredible!!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Great job!!

I really liked everything you said especially the last line about you and possibly your kids paying the price for how you lived while pregnant. I am 5'10 and also weighed 205 the day I gave birth to my son. I ate okay but still indulged whenever I wanted on whatever I wanted; hence the 60 pound weight gain. Once he was born I breastfed but continued on that same path of crap eating. Once he started solids, I was a maniac about him only eating organic, etc yet I was still eating crap (and therefore so was he.) He turned 2 in Oct 2010 and has been sick almost everyday since them (and this is NOT an exaguration.) We've done tubes and removed adenoids and are left currently with living on antibiotics. I really wonder if my poor nutrition choices before and after he was born has anything to do with the misery he (and we) are all living now. I can't way enough to moms about getting right; if not for themselves, for their unborn or still breastfeeding baby.
  • lphoenix129
    Options
    You look amazing! You're blog is so inspiring! As I read it, I found myself nodding in agreement. I watch my calorie intake, but not so much the type of calories I'm taking in. I need to make a more concious effort to eat healther, and make those calories going in good calories. Thank you so much for sharing your story!
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    HOLY! So inspirational! You look great :)
  • hopechessel
    Options
    Wow, what is the trick for the stretch marks? I see NONE in your after pics!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!