what are you favorite Lean Cuisine's?

Options
I have these for lunch pretty often when I'm in a hurry and was wondering which ones you all like the best.
My favorites so far are the roasted turkey with apples and spaghetti with mushrooms and basil,
and I like all of the pizzas.

Today I had the chicken, spinach and mushroom panini and it was just ok.
I'm wanting to try some new varieties.
Thanks!

Replies

• willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I have these for lunch pretty often when I'm in a hurry and was wondering which ones you all like the best.
    My favorites so far are the roasted turkey with apples and spaghetti with mushrooms and basil,

Thanks!
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I like thier pizzas
    Also their whole grain meals are yummy too.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,015 Member
    Options

Thanks!

Once I found out how much salt was in frozen meals, I had to wean myself off them. I used to love the sesame chicken and the lemon chicken, though.
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    I am a sucker for pasta, the Cannaloni is my favorite. Some are better than others that is for sure :smile:
  • michelle0920
    Options
    I love the Three Meat pizza, the BBQ chicken pizza, the Chicken Ranch flatbread, and the Chicken Club panini.
  • starlitetheloyal
    Options
    I know alot of frozen foods have alot of salt, but I thought the lean c. meals cut that out for the most part... I thought they used ms's dash or something..

*SLTL
  • kendallalissa
    Options
    I like all the Spa Selection ones. The ones with baby blue around the outside of the boxes. They're to die for and have lots of fiber and whole grains. I usually pair it with 1/2 cup melon balls. Yummmm!

98575.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I like the Deluxe French Bread Pizza, The Three Cheese Stuffed Rigatoni Bowl and a lot of the spa selections. The Thai chicken one with brown rice is tasty!
  • cmriverside
    Options
    I know alot of frozen foods have alot of salt, but I thought the lean c. meals cut that out for the most part... I thought they used ms's dash or something..

*SLTL

Here's the nutrtional facts for the BBQ Pizza - one serving = 620mg sodium! I try to stay around 1500 for the day. And 50 grams of Carbs. Yikes. :ohwell:

Nutrition Facts
    Lean Cuisine - Bbq Recipe Chicken Pizza Servings: of 1 Package (6 ounces)
    Calories350Sodium620 mgTotal Fat8 gPotassium240 mg Saturated3 gTotal Carbs50 g Polyunsaturated3 g Dietary Fiber2 g Monounsaturated2 g Sugars10 g Trans0 gProtein19 gCholesterol20 mg Vitamin A40 %Calcium25 %Vitamin C10 %Iron15 %*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    The chicken enchillada with mexican rice is yummy.

-Adrienne:heart:
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I know they have a good amount of sodium, but i still LOVE the butternut squash ravioli!

It's too good.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    the Tuscan Chicken Panini is the other one I eat now, and rarely at that. it is really really yummy.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    OMG I had the Rigatoni stuffed with 3 cheeses and it was so good. It is loaded with crispy veggies and tastes like something I would cook at home.

:flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    It's hard to choose my favorite. I like to eat them for lunch at work. As for the sodium, I've become an avid label reader since I joined MFP so I'm very careful with what I buy at the grocery store so I never go over my sodium allowance.

I do like the sweet and sour chicken. And the pizzas. And the paninis. . . . :bigsmile:
  • cmriverside
    Options
    OMG I had the Rigatoni stuffed with 3 cheeses and it was so good. It is loaded with crispy veggies and tastes like something I would cook at home.

:flowerforyou:

That does sound yummy. I'll have to try it. Sodium notwithstanding! :laugh:
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Ya'll are giving me some great ones to try!!
    Target has them on sale right now 5 for $9.00 :wink:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Ya'll are giving me some great ones to try!!
    Target has them on sale right now 5 for $9.00 :wink:

THANK YOU!!! Gotta get to Target!!
  • Lauren882
    Options
    I second whoever said the enchiladas and mexican rice, whichever one has the white sauce on it though. It's GREAT!
  • ce_fit
    ce_fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Seasame chicken tastes real good to me. Sodium is a real problem with all the processed foods. The only thing that I add salt to is Corn on the Cob and if I have homemade fries I will add some to that. That being said in the last 30 days I had 6 days below 2,000 2 days at 5,000 and the rest average out to around 2500. I eat a fair amount of pre-packaged foods which is high in the sodium.

If you have a history of Heart disease or high blood pressure it really should be one of the items you keep track of.
  • peachylynch
    Options
    Oh, my favorite is the sailsbury steak and mac n cheese. I had it today for lunch. It makes me feel like I am getting a good meal at lunch and for only 280 cal.