Shrinking "girls"

Options
ashmom86
ashmom86 Posts: 117
I have lost 55ish pounds over the last 9 months and I am greatful for that!! BUT...just this last week I have noticed my breast are getting smaller!!!!! They were not huge by any means, but a nice full C and I was happy with that. My bras are not fitting now :sad: I have not gone out and bought a new one yet, but Im pretty sure Im an A cup or a low B at most. Has anyone else experienced this?

Replies

• rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Yup!! Try taking in the sides near the back of your bra, you might find they fit better and will save you some $$ till you really do have to get a smaller size.
  • JoAnnLeahMurphy
    Options
    Hi, no unfortunately not...LOL i wish I did! I am a C cup and would just love to be smaller...I find smaller "girls" help make you look skinnier! But hey congrats on the weight loss!
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    All our boobs are is blobs of fat hanging off our pecks. I was only a 36B when I started this. I asked my man if they have gotten smaller and he told me yes they have (but my tight *kitten* is making up for it!!!). I really don't want to go smaller.

I will soon be heading to Victoria's Secret to get fitted for one since I now have no idea what to do. I told my man if he wanted to pay for I would be more than happy to get implants!!
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Yes. And I am crushed! My ldies stood proud through two babies and breast feeding. Now my C+ is a B- at best. It happened all of the sudden and without warning in a weeks time. I actually thought about getting fat again! LOL
  • foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Totally normal. Breast are composed of fat tissue mostly.
  • lulu1962
    lulu1962 Posts: 210
    Options
    First thing to go when I lose weight! Wish the "boobage" could stay & the rest of the flub would go!!!:cry:
  • afewmilesofnight
    Options
    ugh yes! i have no boobs at all! when i was pregnant i finally fit into a cup bras, now they're all too big! ugh! oh well. thank goodness for little stretchy sports bras!
  • crystal10584
    Options
    I wish that would happen to me. I'd love for my DDD to shrink to a C... it'd save me a lot of money!!!
  • mbnharrison
    mbnharrison Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    LOL yes but that's exactly what I want ;)
    I've been ever size from a double A to a DD when pregnant/nursing. On the really positive side to your loss you've probably shrunk your band size more than anything. Go out and get resized and buy a new bra ASAP! It will make you feel so much better about your shrinking ladies and and ill-fitted bra can add 10lbs to your frame (I was a lingerie fitter for four years). I'm betting that while your band size has probably gone down two sizes your chest is probably still a C :)
  • justyourtypicalgirl
    justyourtypicalgirl Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Just be happy that they are only getting smaller. Mine are getting longer.
  • DieselGrrl
    Options
    Yes, unfortunately that is normal. I experienced this a few years ago. Since then, I've gained all the weight back, but my cup size remains the same :(
  • ChRiStA_1983
    ChRiStA_1983 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I've never been large-chested (not even a full B cup, really!), but now I'm down to an A!!! It happens! But the flatter tummy and athletic looking arms and legs make up for it, I guess....lol
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Yup. I was a DD now I'm a big C...sigh. :cry: The twins are losing weight too. :sad:
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Just be happy that they are only getting smaller. Mine are getting longer.

:laugh:
  • ashmom86
    Options
    Good advice!! Thanks!!
  • snowflakelaia
    Options
    Mine have always been small. But when I was 20 pounds at my heaviest, they were just a tiny bit bigger.

However, it's great to have them small, they don't bother me at all with sports, running, ... and no back problems. Implants? no thank you!
    I'm happy with what I have ^_^
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I lost weight before and The "girls" stuck it out. I am hoping this time they run for the hills. DDD bras are very expensive. would love to be just a C.
  • ashmom86
    Options
    Yes. And I am crushed! My ldies stood proud through two babies and breast feeding. Now my C+ is a B- at best. It happened all of the sudden and without warning in a weeks time. I actually thought about getting fat again! LOL

I just told my mom that this morning when she commented that my boobs were getting smaller!! I told her maybe I can gain a few pounds back and hope they go to my chest! HAHA Yeah right!!!
  • ashmom86
    Options
    Mine have always been small. But when I was 20 pounds at my heaviest, they were just a tiny bit bigger.

However, it's great to have them small, they don't bother me at all with sports, running, ... and no back problems. Implants? no thank you!
    I'm happy with what I have ^_^

Yeah Im not really complaining, just new to me LOL. I will never get implants!! Not an option..this is what God intended me to look like, so be it :smile:
  • MMieure
    MMieure Posts: 48
    Options
    I feel your pain. I have only lost 8 lbs so far and I think it was 4 in each boob. My bra is loose. My hubby is so sad!