Eating calories after exercising

Options
I want to work out more but I am having problems eating my calotries back now as it is. On the weekends I don't exercise so I have no problem eating my calories then...matter fact I usually go over. I would appreciate it if anyone have any advice for me...thanks in advance.

Replies

• anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    You could "pre-eat" your exercise calories. That way you don't have to feel like eating a massive amount once you're done.
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I agree... I put in my exercise during the day (when I know the least I will do for my running) that way I can eat the buld of my exercise calories before I workout.
  • Tifiney_Rey
    Tifiney_Rey Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My sister just gave me a great idea! If you are crafty start a quilt or blanket. If you keep your hands busy then you can't eat. You are focusing on what you are making and it takes your mind off what you want to eat. Just have a bottle of water and some gum. I did this last night. I drank 16.5 oz water all at once so my tummy felt huge and then ate some gum. I cut out 450 calories that I usually eat after dinner with that. I hope it helps.