hello all my name is wendy

Options
Hi

this is all a bit new but I am determined to loose 5kg but its not happening. perhaps this will help.
I just nearly died at how many calories in a little pot of Eats honey chilie nuts has.!!

Replies

• mkennedym
    mkennedym Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck.
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    You'd be surprised at a lot of foods. Things I enjoy the most seem to have the most amount of calories. If you need any advice or motivation, don't be afraid to add me as a friend.
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi welcome and gd luck:smile:
  • Kolene_Kaffeen
    Kolene_Kaffeen Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Wendy! Good luck with ur weight loss...
  • BeastieGirl
    Options
    Hi Wendsworth!

You'll find the first two weeks the hardest, I was in denial about how much I ate and how many calories there are in my old favourites. But soon you'll get into the swing of it and start weighing your food and making better choices. Now I don't need to weigh anything, I have an instinct for what's good and not so good and, if I want a treat like tonight ( a few glasses of wine after a stressful few days) I know I have to earn them by working a little extra. It will soon become apparent that to keep within your calorie goal you have to do some form of exercise every day, but it can be something as simple and enjoyable as a nice walk.

Good luck and if you want some friendly support, feel free to add me as a friend:smile:

Laura