Shrinking "girls"

Options
2»

Replies

• Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I was just joking with my husband last night...I asked if he was sure he didn't want to buy me some new ones because if I lost too much more there would be nothing left!
  • reikimastertchr
    Options
    Not to mention the bach aches they cause!!.
  • ashmom86
    ashmom86 Posts: 117
    Options
    I feel your pain. I have only lost 8 lbs so far and I think it was 4 in each boob. My bra is loose. My hubby is so sad!

LOL...my boyfriend has not seem them yet, but I told him they were shrinking and he didnt seem to mind. Thank goodness!! Tell hubby that boobs are all fat anyway haha :p
  • JoniBologna
    JoniBologna Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Grass is always greener...my boobs have gotten so out of control due to my recent weight gain (DD). I can barely keep them in. I wanna wear cute clothes, but it's near impossible. Not to mention, having big breasts earns me a lot of attention and not in a good way.
  • sarahsedaii
    sarahsedaii Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Grass is always greener...my boobs have gotten so out of control due to my recent weight gain (DD). I can barely keep them in. I wanna wear cute clothes, but it's near impossible. Not to mention, having big breasts earns me a lot of attention and not in a good way.

You are telling me! I am a DDDDD! One of the main reasons I am loosing weight to to kill my twins, LOL. I would be happy in a D
  • Boladefuego326
    Boladefuego326 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    UGHHHHH, my boobs are the LAST to shrink >>>:/. I have DD/DDD and they hurt so bad when I run >:/ (not to mention the embarrassment of the guys starring) WHen I was at my lowest weight they went down to a full D/DD >:( I wish they were the first to go. I would love to be a full C or even a B :/