mmmmm Amy's organics!

Options
Just wanted to say that I love this company. Seriously, everything I have tried is delicious and its fairly low in sodium compared to other frozen/canned food!

Whats your favorite? Mine is definitely the Palak Paneer Indian food.....but I also love any of the soups, burritos and I love the spinach pizza:)

Replies

• ktraubert
    ktraubert Posts: 29
    Options
    I had the palak paneer for lunch today...delish :)
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    They're so expensive, but the food is awesome!
  • SaraTonin
    SaraTonin Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    It is tasty, but I find it makes me hungry after. Weird!
  • I_Got_This_23
    I_Got_This_23 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My faves are the stuffed shells and the Tamale Verde. Super satisfying dinners! Oh, the cheese lasagne is good too. I'm not sure I've had an Amy's meal I didn't like. I usually keep a couple Amy's burritos in the freezer for a quick lunch or dinner.
  • Eskimopie
    Eskimopie Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I love the Costco pack of two Mattar Paneers and two Palak Paneers. Bring the price to a more reasonable level. Except a co-worker stole one of my Palaks today out of the office fridge! Grr!
  • husker_gal
    husker_gal Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    LOOOOVE Amy's Organics! I really like the mexican meals...tamales, enchiladas...etc haven't had a bad meal yet!
  • nomoremuffintopness
    nomoremuffintopness Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I love the verde cheese tamale and veggie lasagna
  • cocobeenie
    Options
    Amys is pretty good but not worth the money in my opinion. You will probably have a better product and learn more about the food you eat by cooking from whole ingredients.
  • wildbio
    wildbio Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I had the low sodium lentil vegetable soup for lunch. I like Amy's when I don't have time to cook for myself. She gets the job done for me! And being a veghead it's nice having options.
  • karebear32505
    karebear32505 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I love the spinach Pizza Also!!! :-) YUMMY!
  • alittle99
    alittle99 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Amy's Light - Soft Taco Fiesta... SO SO delicious and lower calorie than the others!! I'm also a sucker for her low sodium brown rice and vegetables bowl (with tofu)! I add a little bit of soy sauce (which doesn't help much on the sodium-), which gives it a great little kick in my opinion!!
  • mvpas
    mvpas Posts: 4
    Options
    Agree. I love Amy's. Especially the spinach pizza and vegetarian lasagna I travel for my job and my husband is a disaster in the kitchen. I don't feel so bad leaving him with Amy and he loves them
  • sunsetwest
    sunsetwest Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Amy's! I have one of their products almost every day. Yum!
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    mmm.. I love Amy's too - they have a teriyaki wrap that is DELICIOUS! those and the indian samosa wraps are my favorite things to get from them :)