walmart scale

Options
healthometer or something, i get differnt reading each time. within 2 or 3 lbs, I guess i should take the lowest, my cell phone adds a pound

Replies

• Alita2011
    Alita2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    We just took back our Health O Meter scale for the same reason...Went to Target and got the Biggest Loseror Weight Watchers/Conair. The previous one was Taylor and we loved it....
  • Hanna82
    Hanna82 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Are you weighing yourself at the exact same time every day? How long of a duration has this gone on? Your weight can fluxuate a lot throughout the day so it's good to only weigh yourself the same time. Like first thing in the morning. And if you want to check your progress it's best to weigh yourself once a week at the same time.
  • Walterj
    Walterj Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    i paid 20 bucks, does the target scale vary at all?
  • elifefull
    elifefull Posts: 46
    Options
    I got a great WW scale from Bed Bath Beyond that give BMI,Water,Bone,Fat, and Weight and it was only $29..... it give a good accurate number.
  • Ceciliasalazar
    Options
    Well I have not got on a scale . It's been a month. But I'm thinking of getting the biggest losser scale.
  • casey12105
    casey12105 Posts: 293
    Options
    If you weigh yourself, step off, then immediately step on it again and get a big difference, then it's probably the scale. But if you're doing it at different times of the day, you're weight will most likely be more or less. Mine can fluctuate a difference of 5 lbs from morning and night lol.
  • Alita2011
    Alita2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Nope.....i put a 25 pound weight on top before I get on
  • cng1117
    cng1117 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Nope.....i put a 25 pound weight on top before I get on

hey that's a good idea....:smile:
  • sccamero
    sccamero Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I have the biggest loser scale and I weigh myself in the morning after going to the bathroom. That is when my weigh is the lowest and most accurate.