Getting back on program

Options
Mhaney
Mhaney Posts: 467 Member
Hi everyone I have been off site for a while but I really want to get back on track. My name is Melanie and so far I've lost 14 pounds. I didn't lose anything for several weeks and got discouraged, stopped logging in and also life got really busy. I'm wanting to get back at it full steam ahead (after today, it's my 8 year old's birthday lol). I am a 31 year old divorced mother of 3 in south louisiana. feel free to add me. I won't delete you if you don't log in for a few days or don't respond to every single one of my posts, I'm not that neurotic and I understand that life gets in the way sometimes.

Have a great day!

Replies

• loseit65
    loseit65 Posts: 47
    Options
    welcome back Melanie, im 2 weeks new here and also feel the same way , but as for me I need to lose 100 pnds , good luck to you , and add me as your friend if you'd like. kim
  • missrugby
    missrugby Posts: 31
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss. We all get off track sometimes, and life happens. The good thing is that you are back and we are all here to support you!
  • Kolene_Kaffeen
    Kolene_Kaffeen Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Well, good job on ur 14 lbs! And good luck on the rest...:flowerforyou:
  • carol2710
    carol2710 Posts: 13
    Options
    Welcome back. I'm sure you will get back on track. i agree life does get busy and hectic. Good luck : )
  • Coffeemanic
    Options
    Wow, 14 pounds. That's super impressive. I can understand how life gets in the way. I think even if you don't log in, making sure you eat relatively healthy on the days you can't tends to be helpful. :) WB!
  • katdon88
    katdon88 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Glad your back!