Weight Loss Commercials

Options
Are you tired of the weight loss commercials you see on TV with the actors/actresses? They are already bone thin or already muscular?

I wish I had the money to put on a commercial about the weight loss products and the machines that make up thin, but I want to start with 3 sizes, both men, women and yes teens.

Do a 3 month segment...

showing before, during and after.

And yes, their hair is messed up, or bald and sweating as well....

Why can't commercial be fair to us??

Replies

• elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Are you tired of the weight loss commercials you see on TV with the actors/actresses? They are already bone thin or already muscular?

I wish I had the money to put on a commercial about the weight loss products and the machines that make up thin, but I want to start with 3 sizes, both men, women and yes teens.

Do a 3 month segment...

• DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Or the fact that in the after pics the people look like body builders :laugh:
  • greeneyes490
    greeneyes490 Posts: 77 Member
    Options

Do a 3 month segment...

My best friend use to be an aspiring actress a few years back and she went for an audition and it was for a weigh loss product and what they did was to get her to wear baggy clothing, slouch slightly and basically look overweight..........now to give you some perspective on how unfair it really is.....my friend is about 6 feet tall and about 125 lbs...and never excersised or dieted a day in her life...so as you can see these companies are not on the up and up at all.........but with in an hour she was suppose to be her own before AND after picture........i was so pissed off when she told me about that.....ever since i take what i see on these commercials/infomercials with a grain of salt......it is all an illusion :).....
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Or the fact that in the after pics the people look like body builders :laugh:

My favorite is that the 'after' pics are actually BEFORE....they just pay them to eat until they look soft and then relax completely so they have 'guts'.
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Not just the commercials, but have you skimmed through the teenager magazines??

They pretty much tell how skinny is in and how to have a killer body and starting sex questions???

OMG...................