Me, Oh, My!

Ehafe
Ehafe Posts: 4
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
Hey! I am Erin. I recently got married in January. I wanted to start losing weight again to be healthier and look better for my husband. I did Cross fit starting last year and lost a bunch of weight and looked more, I guess you would say, "lean". I am trying my best to lose weight the healthy way. My new schedule is hectic and I am trying to adapt to it. I have been struggling. The only working out I am doing is mostly workout videos when I am not too tired and have time. My goal is to reach 130 by October. I recently read a book "the perfect body" that is from Women's Health. It said my proper weight is 115. I don't know if that is right. I am currently as of today 149.8. I am 5'4 and I hate feeling big. Which has happened a lot since I quit cross fit. The only reason I quit cross fit is because I was sore constantly and I moved to California for 9 weeks. I want to be able to enjoy everyday life without being sore. I mean I will take the heat for a while, but I want to be able to walk up the stairs without my body screaming! LOL. Any advice or motivational pieces are welcome! And thanks and good luck to all of you!

Replies

• My son has been doing crossfit for the past 18 months and lost 66lbs to get into the Navy, he always hurts too. But it works!
    I suggest you just keep moving, finding new ways to get workouts in, walking, kettlebells, bike riding...its all good for you. My son wanted me to join crossfit, just not my style, so I totally understand...although everyone there looks like they belong to the hot bodies club! Good Luck!
  • Ehafe
    Ehafe Posts: 4
    I am actually in the Coast Guard. I couldn't get over the soreness! Good for him and I hope does well in the Navy. Cross Fit is definitely the place to lose weight, I am more of a wuss I guess. I have a lot of Jillian Michaels DVDs and am trying to do at least one a day. Thanks so much!
This discussion has been closed.