New & need someone to work out with in Phx, AZ

Options
I am new to this and would like to make some friends with the same goals so that we can motivate each other. Please check out my profile and add me & then we will see about meeting up to begin this journey. Time to work my *kitten* off, literally! hehe.
I live in Peoria, AZ but right on border of Glendale, Phoenix, Goodyear, Litchfield so if you are on the westside. I tend to joke alot, and love to laugh. I am an easy person to get along with & love to have fun.

Replies

• HealthiHannah
    HealthiHannah Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm on the north west side of Phoenix, near Anthem. I'd be more than glad to be a little local support and motivation!
  • Rebeccasmly
    Options
    I'm not exactly in Phoenix, just south by Casa Grande but I wouldn't mind being part of your support system. :)
  • swtwest
    swtwest Posts: 6
    Options
    Glad to met all of you! Anyone who wants to add me as a "friend", just go ahead & do so, I keep getting "page expired" when I am trying to add some people. Good luck everyone on your goals!
  • Cbulkley80
    Cbulkley80 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Courtney. I live in Glendale near GCC. I'd love to be your workout buddy. I have 75 pounds to lose, but I am no stranger to hard work.
  • velias26
    velias26 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yay Phoenix AZ! I'm Veronica I've gotta lose ten pounds...Good to see people on here from Phoenix! This is all new to me ..I live On the far west as well..Good luck to everyone!