Everything you know about fitness is a lie article...

Options

Replies

• millermichellelea
    Options
    bump :tongue:
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Good article.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options

Great? Nah.

Absolutely ****ing brilliant! I feel like ripping of my shirt and beating my chest. And then doing some deadlifts...

There were a few minor details I didn't quite agree with for me as an individual but that's me being ridiculously picky.

Nice one.
  • Papa_Swearingen
    Papa_Swearingen Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    @msf74 hahahah! I kind of felt the same way about. The only thing he didn't talk about was when to do cardio in that mix. Almost made it seem like it wasn't necessary, but I find that hard to believe.

I admit though, I rode the elliptical machine, but only because I didn't feel like trying to breathe in freezing air while also trying to not die jogging.
  • Papa_Swearingen
    Papa_Swearingen Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    What does bump mean?
  • christopherjmcgivern
    Options
    Bumping brings the thread you started back to the top so its on the front page near the top. :)
  • reallivefitness
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting that article. I am just beginning my journey into strength training after a long time with unsuccessful cardio-only work. This was just the confirmation I needed to keep going. :-)
  • Mrs2Mac
    Mrs2Mac Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting that article. I am just beginning my journey into strength training after a long time with unsuccessful cardio-only work. This was just the confirmation I needed to keep going. :-)

I second that!