shakeology, surprised i love the junk!

Options
B2BB
B2BB Posts: 222 Member
I was sceptical at first but tried it anyways but had a couple of friends pitch in and split it cus its pricey. By now I Lo e the stuff no lie. I did a cleanse to starring and now have a share daily. I did my research of course and realized it is the best out there. Along the way found out that a lot if the protein shakes out thee are full of toxic chemicals. Don't believe me go to consumer report .com for there analysis. Anyways I was paying $5 each shake and it come out the sane but more nutritional. If u don't believe me will u believe oprah? It's in her may issue of 'O' magazine. All the info as far as super foods probiotics ect. Check it out or message me, Whoop whoop!! Or fb me:)

Replies

• Good for you! I love the chocolate one, it's my FAV :)
  • resptech97
    resptech97 Posts: 147
    Options
    I just tried the chocolate one the other day and really liked it. Then this morning I tried the greenberry....DID NOT LIKE THAT ONE!
  • B2BB
    B2BB Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I know right, the greenberry is like blended grass lol. I'm not gina give up on it though, I'm gonna add some sweet fruit and refer to the recipe guide. I have it I'm not gonna let it go to waste. Do u have coaches too?