Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

How are you doing it?

Cutiger81
Cutiger81 Posts: 52 Member
I would like if my pals here on MFP post there before and after pics with a brief summary of how you are losing the weight. I'm looking for as much motivation as possible to stay focus. When I see others and there progress I get pumped. MFP please help me out. I look at this forum multiple times a day to stay the course.

Replies

• fallon144
    fallon144 Posts: 40
    fatme2.jpg
    skinnyme2.jpg

I stay around my calorie goal and exercise at least 4 days a week. I plan my meals ahead of time and think of what I will be doing throughout the day to ensure I will not overeat. It is hardest in the beginning, but once you get into the routine it gets much easier.

I've lost 33 pounds since November. Once you start to see results you will feel great! It will all be worth it!

Good luck!
  • Cutiger81
    Cutiger81 Posts: 52 Member
    Thanks for the post.. You look great by the way and keep up the awesome work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!