My thrill of the day- might sound stupid

Options
Just needed to share my small happiness moment of the day, since gaining weight, there are those small moments you absolutely despise, the first time you go up a size in clothes, the "extra chin", extra belt notch, and on and on. One of those moments was having my thighs rub together. Actually noticed today that it's no longer happening. I've been working out for a couple of months and just got a bodybugg about 3 weeks ago and have been working with a trainer twice a week and I'm finally seeing results. The whole thigh thing made me extremely happy :-)

Replies

• spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    that doesn't sound stupid! It sounds AWESOME!! :flowerforyou:
  • Briacha
    Briacha Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    :smooched: whooohoooo!
    Believe it or not, in the summer I carry chafing lotion around because my thighs do that too...I CANNOT WAIT FOR THAT TO STOP!!!
    Sooooooooooooo happy for you. Congrats. Keep up the good work
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    that doesn't sound stupid! It sounds AWESOME!! :flowerforyou:

seconded. nice job!
  • mrsblair84
    Options
    That's great actually. Doesn't sound stupid. That's one of those NSVs (non scale victory) that makes you feel better too. Keep going and you'll notice more differences. :happy:
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    awesome i just realized this the other day to
  • helbohn
    helbohn Posts: 44
    Options
    that is no stupid, but stupendous!!! i noticed that as well a couple months ago. and yah i did a little dance!! congrats! good job! :drinker: cheers!
  • got2go2concerts
    got2go2concerts Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    That's not stupid at all! It is a real problem when you are bigger and to not have to deal with it now is awesome!! Way to go....
  • kingm97220
    kingm97220 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What a great NSV!!! I don't remember exactly when I noticed the thigh rub but it was a very disheartening experience. The chaffing when wearing nylons etc etc. I lost quite a bit of weight a while ago and have been putting it back on slowly over the years. I just noticed the thigh rub starting to kick in a few months ago and that was just another reason to start getting things back on track. Congratulations on that non scale victory!