Need a good Support system

anglicw
anglicw Posts: 3 Member
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
This site is awesome. I Just started this journey again..Need a good support system. I think if I have more support, I will do well. It is sooo hard for me to keep going. I start off full speed then just give up. Thank you for your help

Replies

• Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Hello and welcome! Good luck on your journey!
  • Autumn1206
    Autumn1206 Posts: 126
    It looks like you're a mom! I don't know what you're personal goals are, but if you're interested, we are doing a Moms that need to lose over 50 pounds support group over in motivation and support. You're welcome to join us! I've only been here for three weeks, and I can admit that I have already encountered some mental blocks toward making healthier choices, but it totally helps to be around other people that are going through alot of the same challenges. This site is a gift. Good Luck!
  • thedons
    thedons Posts: 41
    hello & welcome to this site. it is awesome! im still fairly new myself. just recently started checking out these posts. add me as a friend if you like. i'll give you encouragement & support.
  • grohder
    grohder Posts: 2
    Hello anglicw and all-
    I've also just started (last week) and think this site is pretty awesome. I love reading the threads - all kinds of topics and encouragement! And they're realistic, not phony. So if you ask a question or start a topic, expect to hear some real feedback. I like the nutrition tracking also. It makes me very conscience of what I put in my mouth. Like you, I've restarted (although I actually restarted in early Sept, but just found this site now). I'm hoping to get down just a few more and stay healthy. Good luck and I really hope you stick with it! Remember, just post and someone will help you (re)focus!
  • melzteach
    melzteach Posts: 550 Member
    Welcome!
  • Good luck! I've just started too! :heart:
  • Welcome! A support system starts with friends. Update your status every once and a while and friends will comment and motivate you. It works for me! I'll add you :)
  • masonsmomma
    masonsmomma Posts: 184 Member
    Hello and welcome! If you need some support, feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Welcome to MFP!!! Feel free to add me as a friend for your support system! Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.