Helloooo!!!

Options
Name is Sheena. Heaviest was at a whopping 297! Got down to 134 I had 163 lb lost! Did it on weight watchers. Got married and gained 40+... I was up to 184 in October, now down to 170!

Goal is to get to 130.... been working my butt of but seem to have hit a plateau. I can't get the scale to go down past 170!!, looking to make new friends :)

Congrats to all who are dedicating themselves to a healthier life. Its not easy, we all know that. But you all are an inspiration. I had been peeking around for a while before I joined. Everyone seems to be working really hard...

Good to meet you all!

Replies

• Chikeebabe
    Chikeebabe Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey Sheena! Today is my first day. My heaviest was at 274. I too joined WW and got down to 182. Then I got sick last year with severe Vertigo attacks. The only way to escape was to sleep a lot. I'm feeling a lot better now, but....now I'm back at 230 and can't seem to get my act together and lose the weight. Soooooo...here I am!:flowerforyou:

Wishing you all the luck and CONGRATULATIONS for taking steps to meet your goal!
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    Hello and welcome!!
  • Cherese1983
    Cherese1983 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I hit a plateau for a minute too, but I changed up my workout routine and that seemed to help. I know it gets frustrating, but stick with it and you will be fine. You did it before and you can do it again!! Good luck!!
  • CrystalCorlett
    Options
    hey im Crystal.
    pretty new here.
    hope you all are getting to ur goals in positive ways! :)
  • Angie80281
    Angie80281 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    What an awesome achievement! Keep pushing girl, you can do it!
  • snackaddict
    Options
    Howdy and welcome.