hey MFP friends

Options
im at 240 wish i could be 175 or less.

Replies

• absolament
    absolament Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Your wish will come true if you believe you can make it happen.
  • Xandi
    Xandi Posts: 319
    Options
    just stick with it...
    you are going to get out of it what you are willing to put into it.
    in a few months you will probably be saying I want to be ___lbs that last goal was way to high!
    but we are here to cheer you on, pick you up and brush you off when you have a bad day. But most of all to hold you accountable! :)
  • tweety170
    tweety170 Posts: 167
    Options
    just stick with it...
    in a few months you will probably be saying I want to be ___lbs that last goal was way to high!
    but we are here to cheer you on, pick you up and brush you off when you have a bad day. But most of all to hold you accountable! :)

Ditto!!! :)
  • Thriftyone
    Thriftyone Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO THIS but it's going to take a lot more than a wish :wink: I used to weigh more than that, and now, with God's help, I'm down 95 lbs. I'd still like to lose another 10 or 20. You need to exercise and remember it's all about choices.
  • hikingchick
    Options
    hi crystal
    u can get there.! we all can get to our goal weight! the stories and pics of success on MFP will help inspire & motivate you to stay on track. startwith small changes that you can stick with and move forward from there, taking it a day at a time.
    YOU CAN DO THIS!!

feel free to add me as a friend if u want :)
  • CrystalCorlett
    Options
    just stick with it...

thanks!
  • CrystalCorlett
    Options
    omg you guys are awesome!

off for my first walk of the day!!