My Brother

Options
I need to vent some frustration..

Im sitting down to watch a movie after a had a nice healthy dinner (skipped the gym completely and saw the other half:love: ) which was quite relaxing since i have been out every night this week.. My brother:mad: (Mr Skinny- he is a 6ft 3 Bean Pole!!) stroles in with a BIG bag of White Chocolate Malteasers (Im a sucker for them):blushing: and i had been soo good all week, i feel like i have let myself down by giving into temptation so late in the evening.
I managaed to avoide the aray of Cakes/Doghnuts/Muffins and Biscuits that someone brought in for their birthday at work.. so why did i just fall at the last hurdle of the day and eat a load!!?? Silly me...

They were pretty good though..:grumble:

Does anyone else have this?

Hitting the gym like nobodies business after work!! :smile:

Replies

• kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I need to vent some frustration..

Im sitting down to watch a movie after a had a nice healthy dinner (skipped the gym completely and saw the other half:love: ) which was quite relaxing since i have been out every night this week.. My brother:mad: (Mr Skinny- he is a 6ft 3 Bean Pole!!) stroles in with a BIG bag of White Chocolate Malteasers (Im a sucker for them):blushing: and i had been soo good all week, i feel like i have let myself down by giving into temptation so late in the evening.
    I managaed to avoide the aray of Cakes/Doghnuts/Muffins and Biscuits that someone brought in for their birthday at work.. so why did i just fall at the last hurdle of the day and eat a load!!?? Silly me...

They were pretty good though..:grumble:

Does anyone else have this?

Hitting the gym like nobodies business after work!! :smile:
  • msblondy16
    Options
    aw no worries! you have been being so good so it's ok. i have so many friends that are like that. they eat what they want, when they want, and how much they want and still look fabulous. my boyfriend is one of them... but focus on how good you were for the rest of the day!!! that takes so much willpower to avoid that stuff twice in one day! :noway:

just see it as a test next time and vow to pass! you can totally do it!
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    It will catch up to your brother... Just think of it that way. LOL... I know its mean but my hubby is the same way and was so skinny when we met and he is still skinny but he is getting a gut now and doesnt want to admit it. He eats so bad sometimes and its not fair that I am trying so hard to lose weight and I work out all the time now and he never does and I have been not losing for 3 weeks now. I went to Wendys the other night to get something because I was at the gym late and hadnt cooked dinner. He got 4 double stacks.. Let me repeat that 4 of them and some fries. I did splurge and get the spicy chicken but I got the baked potato instead of fries. He does that all the time. Gets 4 or 5 of them if they are small burgers or gets 2 double quarter pounders or something like that.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    It was like that for me too. I had tried so many times to lose weight but because my hubby wasn't ready to lose his weight he ate what he wanted and I just watched until I couldn't take it anymore. now we are both on this transformation and all though he gets more calories then I do He still eats well. I don't have to be mad at him for eating junk in front of me.

Good Luck to you and don't worry one day shouldn't do any harm! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    It happens all the time. The important thing to remember, is that if you allow yourself a little of everything and do not deprive yourself, this journey is easier than expected.

Moderation is key.

Good luck to you.:flowerforyou:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. Next time go out to the kitchen and get a small bowl. Put a serving size of the candies into the bowl. Let yourself eat them. This way you get say... 150 cals worth of your favourite candies. You can work them into your day if you like... I always save at least 100 calories for an evening snack because I know I will want one.