30 day shred help please!!

Options
I just started the 30 day shred & can't seem to figure out how to log it in exercise?!?! Could someone please help? I finished Level 1 tonight & want to give myself credit for that crap! THANK YOU!!

Replies

• CelizaMarie
    Options
    I started Monday...I use a bodybugg, am 5'10" and weigh 248...according to my bb :bigsmile: I only burned 230 or so. Hope this info helps.
  • liyahxoxo
    liyahxoxo Posts: 78
    Options
    circuit training , 25 minutes, is the closest thing.
    they say it's 200 something cals burned but I always adjust it to just 200 because over 200 seems too high.
    if you have a HRM you can use that it would be more accurate. :)
  • jaimejean478
    jaimejean478 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Logging it as circuit training gives a pretty close guess at calories burned.
  • j_fattler
    j_fattler Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Thank you~!!

I'll be logging it as "circuit training" right now!!

BTW, i :heart: MFP!!

You all are the BEST!
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I added it to my list of cardio as Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. At the bottom has add exercise to data base. That is how I added it.
  • clpolk1
    clpolk1 Posts: 27
    Options
    Click on "My exercise" on the home screen...on the top of that page click on "my exercise".... Here you can add what ever it was that you did and you can add the calories you burned. Creating your own exercise, does not automaticall populate calories, so you need a device that is counting you calories while you work out..ie....watch, chest strap etc. Let me know if you need more help..:)
  • aanddplusoanda
    aanddplusoanda Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I use a heartrate moniter and add it as one of my exercises. It takes my age, height, weight and sex to figure my calories burned more accurately
  • j_fattler
    j_fattler Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I use a heartrate moniter and add it as one of my exercises. It takes my age, height, weight and sex to figure my calories burned more accurately

where can i get a heart rate monitor? are they expensive?