New to MFP

Options
Hi! I was introduced to this site yesterday by my weight loss center.

I look forward to learning from all of you and am excited to find a way to track my calories from any computer, as well as on my cell phone. :smile:

For the next six weeks, I'll be sticking to a 1500 calorie regimen primarily consisting of minimal fats, fruit, lots of fish, chicken and veggies, so if you have any great healthy recipes to share, please share.

Looking forward to the group interaction!

Replies

• babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    welcome! u will love it here!!! lots of support motivation!!
  • clpolk1
    clpolk1 Posts: 27
    Options
    Welcome!! I just joined a few weeks ago and I love it!! I am curently in week 10 of P90X. Logging the food is a REAL eye opener!! You can add me as a friend if you would like...:)

Welcome, you are going to love it here!!

C
  • absolament
    absolament Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like! You'll love it here with all the support and interraction!
  • rcollins44
    Options
    I am new to MFP... I am ready to lose this weight once and for all. Tonight I weighed in at 198 only 4lbs shy of my pregnancy weight. I am miserable... Need some motivation to stick this out. I am sick and tired of feeling this way... NO more excuses!!!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Welcome...if you need support feel free to add me : )

2639362.png
  • SylentZee
    SylentZee Posts: 262
    Options
    Helloooo there.

Just stick to the goals and you'll do fine.

Have fun!
  • Rockstar_rabbit
    Options
    Good luck and everyone I have met is so supportive! You can do it!:flowerforyou: