400-500 calories i need to fill. suggestions please?

Options
i have 400-500 more calories left. ive had a LOT of protein today so something sweet might be a nice change of pace.

any suggestions? no alcohol please. i dont drink. id have a Vita-Top with Skinny Cow ice cream and fat free Reddi Wip except......im out of all 3!

Replies

• helbohn
    helbohn Posts: 44
    Options
    granola and milk with berries.
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    are you hungry? dont eat if you arent hungry..there is no need to always eat everything
  • flyboy1
    flyboy1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    1 cup of mixed berries with half cup whipping cream. 460 cals
  • harliquinnraver
    Options
    im a little hungry, yeah. not like, starving or anything but i had 3/4 cup of chili for dinner and a buttered roll. ive had a total of 800 or so calories today and could use a little more.
  • juliapurpletoes
    juliapurpletoes Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    have a snack of anything now and promise yourself that tomorrow you will eat more throughout the day...I have to do this too! :heart:
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I get my sweet tooth satisfied with cereal or oatmeal and fruit and maybe a teeny bit of nuts...or a spoonful of peanut butter or nutella...
  • foxfirekenzie
    foxfirekenzie Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Nutella and fresh ground almond butter on a banana! So delicious!
  • harliquinnraver
    Options
    unfortunately i ended up missing lunch today because i was out, training the neighbors dog. i usually eat 1200-1400 a day without a problem.
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    Nutella is delicious, but I can't get it very often :-( (I have no control when it comes to nutella and could/have eaten a whole jar in a couple of days). Personally a bowl of cereal is my favorite evening snack or fat free pudding.
  • bikerbiz
    bikerbiz Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and honey, almond butter, lowfat cottage cheese....all good for you, and satisfying!
  • thomalr6180
    thomalr6180 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I either eat a small bowl of shredded wheat or a Greek Yogurt. Chobani is my fav.
  • menchi
    menchi Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I love days when I get done and there are still a couple hundred Cals to play with. Usually that's when I break out the almond butter or nutella and experiment with new combinations. Or how about a fruit smoothie? I love mango lassi which I make at home with half a cup of yogurt and one mango-- about 250 Cal.

Unless you've gone excessively over on protein or you're lacking in something else, I personally think there's nothing wrong with more protein, esp later in the day.
  • natskedat
    natskedat Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal, 1 scoop of peanut butter, and a banana. So yummy!
  • lukimakamai
    lukimakamai Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I was going to suggest Nuttela also with some fruit (apple, banana, or strawberries). Or pudding