wii fit plus

Options
Hey everyone!
I just tried out my Wii Fit plus for the first time and it is so cool. But it has so much stuff. What games/excercises do you like the most and do burn the most in calories. I tried the beginner step (I am such a klutz) and the hula hoop...but there are so many. Please let me know, thanks!

Replies

• Enny2405
    Enny2405 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I dont have a Wii Fit! I just walk or use my exercise bike to burn calories. Sorry :(
  • cc2r1511
    cc2r1511 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    The running, biking, advanced step, and super hula hoop are great workouts!! I especially love how you open up more advanced versions of each as you master them. I'm on the expert hula hoop and in the short 6 minutes, i am sweating a lot! Good luck!
  • lisa35120
    lisa35120 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I don't have one... yet. I need to get a wii first! I'm hoping to get one soon though! I've heard a lot of great things about the wii fit game.
  • ashmom86
    ashmom86 Posts: 117
    Options
    I like the free run!! You can run and switch to watching your favorite program on TV and the remote will keep time for you. Makes running more enjoyable and go by soooo much faster!!!!!! Oh and I like the boxing too!!! All the strength training and Yoga too...okay I like 99% of the Wii Fit. Not always the BEST work out but makes it fun!!
  • grohder
    grohder Posts: 2
    Options
    The hula hoop is fun, but certainly not easy.... especially for me who has no rhythm! But it is a great workout and sweat exercise!
  • waverly9876
    waverly9876 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. I just tried it out so I dont know what it all does but it looks cool as an extra workout. I still will go to the gym and use this as an extra..It seems fun!
  • ashmom86
    ashmom86 Posts: 117
    Options
    It really is fun, especially if you get others to do it with you! My old roomate and I made competion out of it!! Oh and Just Dance 1&2 is a blast and a super good work out! I sweat my butt off!!! There are a few more I want to get for those days I cant make it out and run. Mix it up a little...
  • ContinuousEffort
    Options
    WII looks like a fun way to exercise. I was thinking about getting one.
  • Amairee
    Amairee Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I love the bike riding, especially as you unlock higher levels of it because it gets more interesting and can really be a good workout as you enjoy riding around the intricate virtual island. Super Hula Hoop is also a really fantastic burner, and if it interests you at all I really love the yoga games because they work so well at perfecting the balance and feel of the positions.