Southern Ontario?

Options
Hey all! Anyone from southern Ontario here? Toronto, Hamilton, Ancaster, Burlington, Oakville and anywhere surrounding? I need some local buddies!

Replies

• Elle129
    Elle129 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    This is completely unrelated to weight loss entirely but i'm really thinking of visiting Canada. I love to travel but don't know much about Canada to be honest :(
  • mbasham369
    Options
    This is completely unrelated to weight loss entirely but i'm really thinking of visiting Canada. I love to travel but don't know much about Canada to be honest :(

Really? Where ya from? I have a feeling not many people know much about Canada other than Canadians, lol! Toronto is really great, so much to do. Plus, all the walking you can do is great for your health :) I haven't really been to any other Province other than Ontario unfortunately, so can't recommend you visit anywhere outside it. Ohhhh, but I want to.
  • Edgardhe
    Edgardhe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in Buffalo, NY. It's not quite Canada, but I'm pretty close. I just started on this site and friends are welcome.
    Edgar
  • allroundthesun
    Options

You should, we have some nice cities/regions! Do you prefer cities or more rural areas or beaches, or what? :smile: East, Central, West? I'd be happy to suggest some places you might find fun if you let me know what kind of travel you enjoy, and if you want to know anything in particular about Canada, ask away, I'll do my best to answer! :happy:
  • allroundthesun
    Options
    Hey all! Anyone from southern Ontario here? Toronto, Hamilton, Ancaster, Burlington, Oakville and anywhere surrounding? I need some local buddies!

Toronto, represent! :wink:
  • Elle129
    Elle129 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm not too big on cities, i guess i would like to beach more but truth be told i'd like to explore everywhere. City, beach, rural, suburban, whatever!

Canada is HUGE but yeah i was thinking about the Toronto area actually. And i really do need to look at a map because there was another place and the name escapes me now.
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I'm not too big on cities, i guess i would like to beach more but truth be told i'd like to explore everywhere. City, beach, rural, suburban, whatever!

Canada is HUGE but yeah i was thinking about the Toronto area actually. And i really do need to look at a map because there was another place and the name escapes me now.

Its not really southern Ontario, but Ottawa is fun too. I just moved here from northern ontario, about 9 months ago.
  • flatbellybella
    flatbellybella Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I am!!