Giving it a go finally

Options
Kamin321
Kamin321 Posts: 14 Member
Hi there! I'm new to MFP. My friend has been telling me about this place for a while now, and I'm finally ready to dive in. I am 45 and live in Florida. I have had a weight problem my entire life! I have alot of health issues that would greatly benefit from losing weight. I need to lose about 105 pounds! Seems like a daunting figure, but I guess I'll set baby goals and see how that goes! I'm looking forward to giving this a try and meeting you all in the process!

Pam

Replies

• xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    awesome! there is nothing like getting healthy and staying healthy.
  • jesinsocal
    Options
    Good luck! I cant wait to hear how its going. Remember that it not always the numbers that count but how working out can make you feel. I havent lost much weight but boy I love the fact that I can at least walk to the park with my kids and not be out of breath.
  • thedons
    thedons Posts: 41
    Options
    welcome, welcome! baby goals are always a good way to start. dont want to overdue it or expect too much too fast then get discouraged. i have found this site to be very helpful & the people are awesome. very supportive. feel free to add me as a friend.
  • NyxDominique
    NyxDominique Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! I look forward to watching you reach your goals!
  • Coyotemama
    Coyotemama Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Yay! So glad you came along for the ride. We can help keep each other motivated! I have LOVED this site. :)