Turkey Day Determination!!!

Options
OK...I HAVE to get back on track!! I did AWESOME during October by challenging myself to not go over my calories for the month but since then, I've messed up more than I want to admit.sad SO...I am challenging myself and ALL OF YOU to stay within calories from TODAY until Thanksgiving. Who's with me?

Replies

• Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    OK...I HAVE to get back on track!! I did AWESOME during October by challenging myself to not go over my calories for the month but since then, I've messed up more than I want to admit.sad SO...I am challenging myself and ALL OF YOU to stay within calories from TODAY until Thanksgiving. Who's with me?
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    I am there, I have planned my menu, it is all lite, low fat, low carb nad natural whole foods. I e-mailed everyone nad only had feed back from my sister about it, she will make her usual dressing and all, but that's OK, I know I can do this..... And my motto, it's about family, not food and if you don't like it, there are several restaurants down the road.

Tee hee
  • msblondy16
    Options
    Me! I'm totally in! I want to not go under my cals for the whole month! I think I have been making my body suffer for my mental problems with food... thus making me suffer more mentally because I can't seem to lose the weight I want! It's a vicious cycle...

Good luck!!!
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Okay I am totally game with you sweetie, I have been thinking about Turkey Day and how I am going to do with my eating. I have been finding out that I am really anal right now with what I am putting into my body. I haven't had a coke or soda for almost a month and I don't miss it but I love Turkey Day. I am taking my mom out this weekend to buy the Turkey and everything for dinner and I am thinking about changing things up with dinner. Then we have another Turkey day the Friday after. So I think I am going to be harder than ever. I am getting my brand new laptop today and I am going to be able to track what I eat during that weekend which I am happy. I have in my mind set that I will get up early those days so that I can work out so I can enjoy the food without :explode:

I am so game with it. Have a great FRIDAY :bigsmile:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Day 1 (Nov. 7) is a success..:drinker:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Day 2 is so far so good!:bigsmile: I have 550 calories left for dinner and I'm planning on having a huge salad so that even leaves room for dessert!:bigsmile:
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I didn't get this until Saturday, but I'll just start today.
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Well, I came CLOSE but survived! I'm going to bed before I veer into the kitchen and scarf down the piece of Lemon Pie my DH brought me home from Kroger's! I told him I couldn't afford it today...maybe I'll save up calories so I can have it tomorrow! :laugh: What do you do when your better half (:huh: ) brings you goodies? :love:
  • msblondy16
    Options
    had a big party last night... drank more than i even know... so i am going to say that i was over my cals, though i lost count of the drinks :blushing: . but i didnt eat too little so that was good haha! its such a fine line, i hate it. great job losingit!!! you are doing amazingly! that is very sweet of your hubby to bring you stuff, but i understand it is hard to eat. i know with my boyfriend i just have some of it so he doesn't feel bad. boy and their feelings...