HELP!!! my pants are falling and they won't stay up

Options
ok just a funny story ....i am walking in walmart getting my yummy new healthy food and pushing the cart with one hand..and why is this...my darn pants keep falling...lol.....i couldn't be happier but what a pain in the butt it is...my son who is 5 says mommy why are you almost hitting other carts and drive with 2 hands will ya...well i would son but i don't want to lose my pants.....so my sons reply....well get a belt thats what grammy makes me do...

lol

sorry thought i would share my proud and funny story with you... now instead of my pants being too tight i don't n have to unbutton or unzip.....size 7 here we come...

have a great and happy healthy day

Replies

• fitzio1015
    Options
    ok just a funny story ....i am walking in walmart getting my yummy new healthy food and pushing the cart with one hand..and why is this...my darn pants keep falling...lol.....i couldn't be happier but what a pain in the butt it is...my son who is 5 says mommy why are you almost hitting other carts and drive with 2 hands will ya...well i would son but i don't want to lose my pants.....so my sons reply....well get a belt thats what grammy makes me do...

lol

sorry thought i would share my proud and funny story with you... now instead of my pants being too tight i don't n have to unbutton or unzip.....size 7 here we come...

have a great and happy healthy day
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    That is great! "keep up" the great work and your pants LOL....all the reason to buy a new pair of jeans....:tongue:

dd
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! That's awesome!
  • sharondaley
    Options
    Hi there

Great story !!

You must be really proud of yourself.

Keep it up. :flowerforyou:

Sharon. x
  • NJBeachgirl
    Options
    :happy: WOW, that's great, what a wonderful problem to have!!!! That would make my day if it were to happen to me.
  • NJBeachgirl
    Options
    :happy: WOW, that's great, what a wonderful problem to have!!!! That would make my day if it were to happen to me.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! You know that pants hanging half way down your butt is fashion for some:laugh:
    Keep up the great work and thank you for sharing:flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you!! Can't wait til my pants start falling down. :laugh:
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Isn't that a wonderful problem to have?!?!?!?:flowerforyou:
  • pink125
    pink125 Posts: 16
    Options
    Great job. I hope to be joining you soon!
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I am SO jealous!
  • bob9304
    bob9304 Posts: 87
    Options
    LOL that's great, a problem we are all trying for I think.:smile:
  • fitzio1015
    Options
    yeah so as i lose weight i have to give up my pants to my mom...i told her she needs to go buy some future goal pants and i can wear them and when she is ready to wear them i will be much smaller...so she needs to go shopping...i figure if she gets free pants why can't i...lol

have a good day all
  • poledancing_ninja
    Options
    I had that problem too but then I realised the cheap denim of my jeans had just stretched :grumble:
  • fitzio1015
    Options
    i would say that if it were just one pair of my pants but its all of them.....i have smaller sizes that i am good to wear...
  • jraysherr
    Options
    That's great, but here's something I learned the hard way. Don't offer to give the clothes you've gotten too small for to you friends......
  • jraysherr
    Options
    That's great, but here's something I learned the hard way. Don't offer to give the clothes you've gotten too small for to you friends......
  • moonchild6984
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congrats, thats the way too go keep up the work
  • JAMINJESS
    Options
    I WANT YOUR SECRET:tongue: ! I WANT YOUR PROBLEM PLEASE !:laugh: :
    KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB MAY YOU CONTINUE TO HAVE GREAT SUCCESS
  • Erica92627
    Options
    stories I love to hear. Buying new pants to keep them up is much better than buying new pants just to get them up.