21 lbs down and wedding is approaching!

lauramcooper82
lauramcooper82 Posts: 1
edited September 26 in Success Stories
I've been on MFP since the start of Jan - it has taken a while but I am now 21lbs down and on my way to achieving my goal weight for my wedding on 5th June...I think it does get increasingly harder as you try to lose more weight (and you have a deadline to keep to!) Any top tips for the more rapid weight-loss? I know cutting down on eating in the evenings and ditching carbs certainly helps along with lots of CV. Well done to all you MFP winners out there!

Laura x.

Replies

• griffswoman
    griffswoman Posts: 30 Member
    well done on 21lbs lost, i also am getting married this year but in December. I have 56lbs to go to get to goal, just keep doing what your doing, slow weight loss will stay off better than rapid weight loss. Add me if you like we can support each other.
  • All these weddings!?!? I get married on 25th June and just about got to my weight, so much so, that my dress is a whole size too big :-( Remind me, why did I buy my wedding dress in a sale and have no way of having it altered!!

Well done on your weight loss both and good luck with the weddings !
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!