I'm completely convinced.

Options
It's been just over a week since I recommitted myself to eating right and working out. Initially, I lost just under 3 lbs of water weight. That was within my first two days. Then, I stopped. I did not lose a thing until yesterday, which was about 5 days. In fact, the scale was telling me that I had gained weight. I was VERY confused, considering I had not gone over my calories once, I was eating VERY healthy, and drinking lots of water. Well, as it turns out, I was not eating my workout calories back. My net on a few days was 600. VERY bad. I decided, after having a conversation with some people on here, that I would give it a go and eat a bit more. Not unhealthy food, just more food. So on Tuesday, I ate better. I think I got my net up to over 1000. Wednesday morning? Those few extra pounds were gone. So I thought, hmmm. Maybe this works after all. So yesterday I ate a LOT more. I think my net yesterday was 1152. Higher than it's been in a week. And this morning? I'm down 1.2 lbs. Ah-mazing. I've been working my *kitten* off for a week, and I'm down 5 lbs since last Thursday morning. Exactly a week ago. Pants that didn't fit last week, I've been able to button and wear (albeit a bit uncomfortably, but they were wearablle). So, anyone who isn't convinced they should eat their exercise calories should try it a least for a few days. It works!!!

Replies

• stred321
    stred321 Posts: 48
    Options
    Yay!!
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    pfft..so you say
  • BillieDeacon
    Options
    You're very lucky, if i eat back my excersise calories then i gain gain gain!
  • jesster64
    jesster64 Posts: 109
    Options
    eat every 2 - 3hrs. eat more to lose more. sounds crazy but its true.
  • RichB77
    RichB77 Posts: 88
    Options
    I eat about 30% (or thereabouts) of my exercise calories back to keep my fire burning. That works for me. You can't deprive yourself of fuel or your calorie-burning fire will go out !
    Good luck on your journeys everyone
    :drinker:
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    pfft..so you say

Do you not believe her? o.O
  • tinareet
    tinareet Posts: 126
    Options
    good good :)
    I know its reli difficult to believe but for some people it reli does work eating back your exercise cals.
    Xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!