WHAT TO WEAR?

Options
hi i am going on vaca in 2 weeks to beaches resort turks and caicos... not sure what i will need to bring for clothes. i know i need my bikinis shorts shirts sundress hat sunglasses flipflops. but as far as evening wear should i bring some sexy cocktail dresses? and heels???

Replies

• allie_00
    allie_00 Posts: 73
    Options
    I'm heading to sun and surf in two weeks also! (the Dominican Republic). I'm bringing all the beachy stuff you mentioned but I'm also bringing a few nicer, dressy-ish dresses with a pair or two of stilettos for some special evenings or events.

I've been wondering the same thing. It seems that people do tend to get a little dressed up for dinner.

Enjoy!
  • SpaceMarkus
    SpaceMarkus Posts: 651
    Options
    It never hurts to bring at least one "formal" or semi-formal outfit. You never know when it will come in handy!
  • johanneleger
    johanneleger Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have been to Beaches in Turks and Caicos and it is absolutely BEAUTIFUL !! They have the nicest beach there. I would definitely bring nice evening wear. Of course, some like to keep it more casual, but I found that at that particular resort, you want to dress up. So yes, bring those dresses and heels, and have fun !!
  • coxy1968
    coxy1968 Posts: 77
    Options
    Nice Maxi dresses, can dress them up with heels or down with flip flops
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I stayed in the same resort about 7 years ago. Some of the restaurants are casual enough for a pair of shorts and sandals, but I would bring a couple of dresses too. Maybe some sun dresses that you could dress up with jewelry. You won't need to be too formal, but you will want to be dressed nicely in some of the places.

Have fun!
    M