I lost Weight!!!!!!!!

Options
Okay,
I weighed myself today and I have lost 10 lbs in the last 2 weeks. I am so happy! I feel really good, and I feel more encouraged now that I see a difference. So everyone keep up the good work and stay motivated... you'll see a difference too.

Thanks,
Manda

Replies

• mandakay
    mandakay Posts: 73
    Options
    Okay,
    I weighed myself today and I have lost 10 lbs in the last 2 weeks. I am so happy! I feel really good, and I feel more encouraged now that I see a difference. So everyone keep up the good work and stay motivated... you'll see a difference too.

Thanks,
    Manda
  • hannah
    hannah Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;) I'm so happy for you it is a really good feeling can't wait till I get there .....
  • Vontreesa
    Options
    I know it's very exciting : ) I lost 8 pounds!!!My goal is to lose abotu 15 so I'm almost there....
  • npertilla1
    Options
    Hello Manda! Congrats on the weight loss. Exactly how did u do it? What did you eat? I have been using myfitnesspal for about two weeks now and I have seen minimal results. Help PLEASE!
  • pz5wjj
    pz5wjj Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Yay! Good job! Doing the happy dance for you!
  • mandakay
    Options
    Thanks for all the support everyone!!!! I've been watching...really watching what
    I put in my mouth. I try not to eat after 7:30, it's just not good to have that food sitting in your tummy all night. I am also working out about 4-5 times a week. I have been doing weight training and spinning...it's the best thing for you! You burn like 800 caleries in 50 min! Cool huh? But really, I have changed my way of thinking, I am not thinking of this as a diet, I am making better choices for myself. So keep up the healthy work!

Manda
  • kayladanielsmccool
    Options
    congrats! and yeah ur right its not a DIET its a LIFESTYLE.... <33 keep up the good work!
  • sanlin20
    sanlin20 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, Manda!
    I am interested in the "weight training and spinning" exercise that you do, that burns 800 calories in 50 minutes. I can't find that in the exercise Database. Does it go by a different name in the Database? How exactly do you perform that exercise?

Thanks,
    San
  • mandakay
    Options
    Hello again!

First, thanks for all the support! It feels great. Second, to answer some questions about the exercise, Spinning is all called Cycling. And if you can keep up with the instructor, you can burn around 800 calories. I try and do that about 4-5 times a week, if my schedule allows me. I also do weight training about 3 times per week. I alternate training my upper and lower body with low weight and high reps. Remember the muscle weighs more than fat, so if you gain any during lifting it will be do to that fact. So, good luck, keep me posted on your success!

Manda
  • tnkitty
    tnkitty Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    omg grats!! :-D
  • jlwilson
    jlwilson Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I too have lost 10lbs in the first 2 weeks and I feel great!! I went from being a complete couch potato slob to working out 7 days a week. I have a range of clothing from size 8 though 16 and I suddenly realized all my "fat clothes" no longer fit me!! Nothing worse to me than the prospect of shopping for even fatter clothes!!! I really want to stick with it this time. Logging everything on Fitnesspal has helped so much. I love it!!!
  • sluker1
    Options
    Congrats, I have lost 16 pounds. I started this new way of living almost a month ago. I workout everyday. I walk about 2-5 miles a day, go for a bike ride usually 5-10 miles and am doing weight training. Everytime I feel like sitting on the couch and eating a bag of chips I exercise for a littie while. It is working for me. It has been years since I exercised and I feel so much better. I have never been able to stick with a diet. The only thing I miss is being able to drink a couple of beers. When I think about how hard I have to work to get rid of those calories it just does not seem as worth while anymore. I also drank about 4-5 soft drinks a day. Now its WATER!! But overall my skin looks so much better and I can tell it. Keep up the good work!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Terrific job its great to see so many of us losing here. I am on 20 lbs now and looking for more. I have a long way to go and I am inspired to keep going everytime I hear of everyones success. Keep up the good work.
  • Skinnier_Me
    Skinnier_Me Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Wow!!

10 lbs in 2 weeks... that's awesome!!

Too bad I can't workout that much due to having 2 kids otheriwse, I would be done with losing weight.

I have about 8 pounds. I've lost 4 pounds so far... my one month mark is on the 20th.

Congrats to everyone that is losing weight and gaining health.
  • bgoddess2003
    bgoddess2003 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    That's great, keep up the good work.

"]Okay, I weighed myself today and I have lost 10 lbs in the last 2 weeks. I am so happy! I feel really good, and I feel more encouraged now that I see a difference. So everyone keep up the good work and stay motivated... you'll see a difference too.

Thanks,
    Manda[/quote]