Resting days....

Options
So how many days a week do you put aside as "resting days?" If you take more than 1, do you take them back to back or spread them out? On those resting days do you not do any exercise at all or keep it light?

Replies

• tamarab3
    tamarab3 Posts: 64
    Options
    I usually have 2 "resting" days a week. Sometimes they are back to back, sometimes not, depending on my schedule. I still get in a 30 minute walk on those days, just no major workouts.
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Two rest days - not back to back.
  • foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I don't schedule any because my life can be unpredictable at times. I let the circumstances or my body tell me when to rest. I try to go all out during the week because the weekend may get too busy.
  • RZO42488
    RZO42488 Posts: 64
    Options
    I don't schedule any because my life can be unpredictable at times. I let the circumstances or my body tell me when to rest. I try to go all out during the week because the weekend may get too busy.

I agree. I try to work out every day but Friday or Saturday usually get skipped, if not both. If I skip Friday I work out when I wake up Saturday and that helps me get back on track for a Sunday work out which continues on into the week.