new and hopeful!

Options
I came across this application for my ipod a few days ago and have decided to give it a shot. I really love tracking everything and since I have done weight watchers before I have been used to tracking but I feel like this is so much more informative. I am hoping to find support from others on here to learn new workouts or plans that work. Its only been a few days but I have faith that I can do this. Heres to hoping!!

Replies

• jadebugs
    jadebugs Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and feel free to add..we all need support!
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    This place is awesome. Welcome. Best of luck to you.
  • Slayer66
    Slayer66 Posts: 265
    Options
    Hi, and good luck to you!
  • Denita
    Denita Posts: 28
    Options
    Welcome!! You will love MFP. Feel fre to add me for support. Good luck!!
  • dean0721
    dean0721 Posts: 143
    Options
    welcome to the site,

add as many friends as you can, starting with me :wink: because we are all here for the same thing

good luck
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! Add Me
  • luebkme
    luebkme Posts: 5
    Options
    I too started with WW and and I love MFP! Especially the iphone app. Good luck!
  • sjackson902
    sjackson902 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new too and would love to have someone to follow along with during this journey. I've done this kind of thing before, but fell off the wagon. Just now getting back on and it's tough. Best of luck to us both!
  • Jessk63
    Jessk63 Posts: 51
    Options
    :happy: Thanks everyone so much for all your kind words! Im feeling even better about this site now. Best of luck to everyone as well
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Feel free do add me as well! :smile:
  • stateofgrace20
    Options
    i'm new this week, and I LOVE IT. my husband helps to keep me on track, but I would love a fitness friend online! Message me!
    -Rachel