Progress Pics!

Options
mom2boys
mom2boys Posts: 60 Member
Thought it was about time for me to post pictures! I am now down 20 pounds. I started at 202 lbs and now currently 182 lbs. I have posted 3 pictures of the beginning, middle, and now current. You can see a difference already by the pictures, although I don't really see a difference when I look in the mirror every day.

I can't figure out how to post pictures on here, so here's the direct link. Blue shirt is 202lbs. Purple shirt with gray jeans is 192 lbs, and purple shirt with plaid sweatpants is 182 lbs.

http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a153/tracendrew/Weight loss progress/

Replies

• NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    sorry i can't see the pics! it says it's been moved/deleted. but great job on losing 20! i'm about a third of the way there! lol
  • mom2boys
    mom2boys Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    sorry i can't see the pics! it says it's been moved/deleted. but great job on losing 20! i'm about a third of the way there! lol

put a direct link now because I can't figure out how to post the pics. 1/3 of the way is much better than nothing! Good job on your progress that you have made so far!
  • butterfly0475
    butterfly0475 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the work. It's paying off and showing it!
  • hwilliams519
    Options
    You're doing great!
  • HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    you can see the difference, for sure! congrats!!
  • Jeneanhh
    Jeneanhh Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Super job! Keep up the great work girl you are doing awesome.
  • runpiggyrun
    Options
    Well done hun thats fab loss.

I have lacked motivation for a month but back to it again. x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!