Done EA Sports Active 2, now what?!

Options
So I just finished my 9 week EA Sports Active 2 workouts on Medium and gotta say I'm not really interested in doing it on hard for another 9 weeks, as I get bored easily. And quite frankly, I'm scared of what hard has to offer! If I had to do another split squat jump, I think I would've broken my kinect!! But as a person who HAS to have a structured workout of some sort, I need something to do now that that is over with. I need something that is high cardio because I'm really trying to shed some more pounds more so than the muscle building/toning yet. I was thinking of getting Zumba for the Kinect again (made a bad choice of exchanging that for Dance Central, although I do love DC, I feel I would've had a much better burn and results sticking with Zumba) So anyone with suggestions, please let me know! Thank you so much!

Replies

• shakemybooty
    shakemybooty Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Try Insanity. A couple of us went from EA to Insanity and we love it! It's not easy but it does get results.
  • shakemybooty
    Options
    Plus, I switched from medium to hard after a few workouts and I don't think there was that much difference between them.
  • tahisha_m
    Options
    Did you lose a significant amount of weight doing the EA Sports?
  • cmyrick75
    cmyrick75 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    lol, i thought i was the only one who hated the split squat jumps!!
    When I finished, I switched to Slim in 6 which I had gotten a year or 2 back.
  • Fat2FitAmanda
    Options
    Plus, I switched from medium to hard after a few workouts and I don't think there was that much difference between them.

Oh really? That's good to know. Maybe after doing something else, I'll go back to this again. I actually was going to just do the cardio kickstart on hard until I figured out what else to do and I was disappointed! Of course, I know you're supposed to do that part BEFORE you do the full 9 weeks, so I guess that's why it was easy breezy for me! Is Insanity one of those beach body workouts like P90X? I do have the dvd's for P90x and started doing it then just couldn't dedicate that kind of time to a workout every single day.

Tahisha--I did see results from it, just not as significant as I would've if I had done better with my eating habits. In the 9 weeks I lost about 6 lbs but almost 10 inches. I could tell a big difference in myself physically by the end. The first workout left me almost unable to walk for days, and by the end I could *almost* do the split squat jumps lol.

cmyrick, no, I HATE THEM with a passion! Can't lie, I definitely cheated on those. Especially when they got to be 40 of them instead of 30. I did notice myself able to do more toward the end though but never was able to do them completely correct. So Slim in 6, is that a dvd?
  • shakemybooty
    Options
    Insanity is a beach body workout. The workouts are about 45 minutes the first month and an hour the second month.