YIPPEEEEEEE, I've made it over the hump

Options
michelle4271
michelle4271 Posts: 194 Member
I just realized, that I am more than half way done with my journey!!!!! I cant believe it, I started out needing to lose 55 lbs and I now only need to lose 25.8!!!

I have FINALLY developed a "healthy" relationship with food, and learned to listen to my body in terms of hungry or not.

I still have a long way to go, but not as long of a way as when I started.

I finally feel like my ultimate goal is in site, and I had to create a thousand mini goals to get to this point, just so I wouldnt get discouraged.

I wish everyone the best of luck in their journey!!!

Replies

• meshellmybell76
    meshellmybell76 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    good for you!!! the end is in site :) must feel great!!!
  • cjwolfjen
    cjwolfjen Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    way to go. keep it up!!! remember you dont gain the wait in a few weeks it takes a long time, so it will take time to get the weight off... dont get discouraged. you can do it!!!
  • xaintes
    xaintes Posts: 129
    Options
    Congratulations! That is awesome :)

This site has really helped me develop a healthy relationship with food, too. This is literally the healthiest I've been in my entire life - I've always oscillated between extremes, either binging or starving. It's amazing how great it feels to be in control and eating right.

Good luck with the rest!
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Yay! Nicely done! :laugh:
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am very happy for you...keep it going! :happy:
  • redefiningmyself
    redefiningmyself Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Awesome! congrats!!
  • slydog1227
    Options
    Awesome! It gets to be fun after a while.... isnt that strange???? Good luck on your journey.

Kenny
  • craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Congrats! What an accomplishment!!
  • fsugirl26
    fsugirl26 Posts: 207
    Options
    Congratulations!! It's amazing how time goes by, and before you know it, you're already halfway through your journey! Best of luck with the last 25! :)
  • michelle4271
    michelle4271 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    thanks so much to you all, I know I can do this too!!! and so can you all!!!!

I love this site and the friends that i've made here and their willingness to share their knowledge with me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!