Reward: Photo Session

Options
I'm a photographer and I have never ever been comfortable in FRONT of the camera. So I decided that my reward for losing this weight will be a photo session with my family. Any other photographers out there on a weight loss journey interested in trading sessions when we reach our goal weight? :)

What's your motivation & how do you plan to celebrate your goal weight?

Replies

• iamhealingmyself
    iamhealingmyself Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome idea. I don't have one professional family photo - I hate my picture being taken that much. I rarely have private shots taken too. I'd love to offer my services but I don't think I have the proper lens for that kind of work.
  • 3ur3ka
    3ur3ka Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I would love to!

but I live in Florida. =/
  • Escultor
    Escultor Posts: 64
    Options
    Yeah, excellent idea.
  • tweety170
    tweety170 Posts: 167
    Options
    That's a great idea!! I was thinking about doing a boudoir shoot for my hubby as a present to myself for hitting goal. :)
  • HJMAYES
    HJMAYES Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    :smile:
    I too am a photographer and am working toward a goal weight. I have about 10 or so more pounds to go. I have lost a little over 40 in the last year a half.
    I don't necessarily want to do family photos, but more the personal photos of myself (not limiting it to boudoir, but not eliminating that idea either!)

As a keep going motivation, I did a halfway shoot to keep up the good work.
    I hope to make it to the end!

Good luck on your journeys!

Holly
  • amarie36
    amarie36 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Im not a photographer, but I had the idea of a photoshoot as well once I reach my goal. I've had photoshoots in the past and I wasnt completely happy with them because of my weight so I figured I would redeem myself once I finally reach my goal. I love the boudoir idea! Hmmmmm
  • evelynfarmer
    evelynfarmer Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    That is my goal too, but a "sexy" photoshoot, or like in a swimsuit or something.
  • littlemili
    littlemili Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I'm a violinist and my final goal weight reward is a professional photo shoot to use as publicity. I really should have got one done by now but never yet felt happy enough to pay to have my weight captured on film!
  • Cytherea
    Cytherea Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    That's a great idea!! I was thinking about doing a boudoir shoot for my hubby as a present to myself for hitting goal. :)

I'm not a photographer, but this is what I want to do when I hit my goal weight too! More for myself than anything, my husband just gets to reap the benefits of it too, LOL :wink: